Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/6/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces New Version of Intelligent System Emulation Technology, Emulating Waters Alliance LC Systems". Santa Clara, CA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||ISET (Intelligent System Emulation Technology)|
|Product 2||Alliance® HPLC system|
|Person||Gotenfels, Christian (Agilent 201203 Product Manager LC)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the availability of the newest version of its revolutionary Intelligent System Emulation Technology. This new version of ISET allows emulation of the Waters Alliance LC systems.
With ISET, scientists can seamlessly transfer their legacy methods used on the Waters Alliance LC systems to the newest Agilent 1290 Infinity LC platform. With this unique capability, Alliance LC users can now replace their older equipment with the Agilent 1290 Infinity LC and still be able to execute their legacy method while delivering the same chromatographic results.
The 1290 Infinity LC together with ISET allows users to:
> Emulate other (U)HPLC instruments via a simple mouse click.
> Run existing (U)HPLC methods without modifying the method or system.
> Deliver the same retention times and peak resolution for infinitely better method transfer compared with existing workarounds such as adding an isocratic hold.
Instrument-to-instrument method transfer is an important topic for all laboratories where LC methods need to be transferred between different departments and locations with different LC instruments. In highly regulated environments like quality control in the pharmaceutical industry, the transfer of LC methods could be a challenge, because any modification of the original method should be avoided.
"With more than 1,000 ISET licenses already sold, we are addressing a major gap in the workflow of our customers," said Christian Gotenfels, 1290 Infinity LC product manager for Agilent. "We will continue to expand the capabilities of ISET by emulating the LC instrumentation from other vendors like Shimadzu and Dionex."
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release,
please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #172)
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]