Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (4/16/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Offers Upgrade Packages for Existing NMR Systems". Santa Clara, CA.
|Organisation||Oxford Instruments plc|
|Group||Oxford Instruments (Group)|
|Product 2||NMR magnet|
|Person||Endicott, Eric (Illumina 201310– Director Global Public Relations before Agilent 201204 Global PR Manager)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced a suite of electronics and software products designed for use with existing nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy systems, extending their value and significantly improving ease of use, performance and reliability.
The upgrades are available for magnets manufactured by Oxford Instruments, equipped with VNMRS DD, INOVA, and MERCURY or MERCURYplus consoles. Older consoles with Oxford Instruments magnets are also eligible for console replacement upgrades. Customers who own Infinity, InfinityPlus or INOVA consoles with high-power amplifiers can retain those components for use in their new DD2 consoles, resulting in substantial cost savings.
"Our motivations for these investments are really two-fold," said Kevin Meldrum, Agilent's Research Products director of marketing. "We're interested in helping users protect their investments in magnets, which generally have a useful life of 20 years or more, and finding economical ways for researchers to access the latest developments in electronic, automation, probe and software technology."
Agilent offers new consoles featuring DD2 technology, delivering a number of improvements to existing systems. These include amplifier linearization, flat baseline-corrected digital filtering and compatibility with Agilent NMR automation solutions.
Agilent has also developed new ThinShim technology that enables Oxford 500/51, 600/51 and 750/51 narrow-bore magnets to be retrofitted with the OneNMR probe. This unique probe sets a new NMR technology standard and combines the performance advantages of classic carbon (direct detect) probes and highly sensitive proton (indirect detect) probes in a single package.
Older INOVA and MERCURY or MERCURYplus consoles can now also be paired with the latest VnmrJ software. VnmrJ 3 features the latest pulse sequences and experimental protocols, and its sample-centric design facilitates high-throughput workflows. Additional features automate system calibration, optimizing overall performance and throughput.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com/lifesciences/Evolve_NMR.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,700 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/7/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies. GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay Can Help Move Inquiries from Cause to Care Faster". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Receives Dow's Western Canada Science and Technical Excellence Conference Awards (WesTEC) for Technical Excellence and Innovation". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Dako’s CE Marked PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx Companion Diagnostics". Carpinteria, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/18/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Collaboration on Reproductive Genetics". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEO Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Water-quality Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]