Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (4/7/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Applied Spectral Imaging Announce Co-Marketing Agreement for Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization". Santa Clara, CA & Carlsbad, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) and Applied Spectral Imaging (ASI) today announced they have entered into an agreement to jointly market ASI's most advanced GenASIs imaging platforms and Agilent's fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) products and solutions, including its Dako Omnis instrument for automated FISH sample processing.
This agreement is expected to bring to pathology labs the components for a fully automated, end-to-end FISH workflow.
"We are excited to work with ASI," said Herman Verrelst, vice president and general manager of Agilent's Genomics Solutions Division and Clinical Applications Division. "Difficulty of fluorescence-based molecular analysis has always been a major pain point for our customers. We anticipate that Agilent's broad portfolio of FISH reagents and instruments, and ASI's industry-leading computer-aided imaging solutions, will address such critical customer needs and enable laboratories to have a standardized, efficient and high-quality FISH workflow."
"ASI is proud to partner with Agilent, a global leader in diagnostics that shares our main objective to make patient care better," said Limor Shiposh, chief executive officer of ASI. "This agreement will position both companies to support customers in all stages of workflows."
ASI is a global leader in the development of imaging solutions, supporting fluorescent, brightfield and spectral image-acquisition, for karyotyping, FISH and various pathology tests.
The GenASIs automated imaging platforms for pathology and genetic analysis provide advanced diagnostic aids for pathologists and cytogeneticists, with reproducible and reliable results. GenASIs platforms can be used with any brand of brightfield or fluorescence microscope, and support manual and automatic scanning for a wide range of workflows and applications, to best suit the needs, size and budget of any lab.
ASI serves clinical laboratories, life science companies and research institutions in over 50 countries. Information about ASI is available at www.spectral-imaging.com.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenue of $4.04 billion in fiscal 2015 and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
Victoria Wadsworth-Hansen, Agilent
+1 408 553 2005
Applied Spectral Imaging
+1 800 611 3466
Record changed: 2016-04-09
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]