Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces InfinityLab Liquid Chromatography Instruments, Columns and Supplies. Company Showcases New 1260 Infinity II LC System". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||1260 Infinity II LC System (Agilent)|
|Product 2||Analytica 2016 München|
|Person||Schütte, Stefan (Agilent 200903 Senior Marketing Director Liquid Chromatography Business)|
|Person 2||Stimson, Helen (Agilent Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis 200601)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced InfinityLab, a product family of liquid chromatography instruments, columns and supplies. A key element of this introduction is the new Agilent 1260 Infinity II liquid chromatography system, which will bring high-end technology from Agilent's flagship 1290 Infinity II LC into the company's core platform.
The Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC (available in August), 1260 Infinity II LC (announced today) and the current 1290 Infinity II LC systems together create the new InfinityLab LC Series.
The InfinityLab columns and supplies announced today allow tracking of critical method information for high data confidence and offer ergonomic designs for exceptional system usability.
Agilent introduced the new product family at Analytica, an international trade fair for laboratory technology, now under way in Munich.
"The 1260 Infinity II LC system as the new core platform of the InfinityLab LC Series represents a considerable technology refresh to increase customers' efficiency in three ways: delivering trusted analytical data, outstanding usability, and easy integration into existing lab environments," said Stefan Schuette, vice president and general manager of Agilent's Liquid Phase Separations Division.
"The InfinityLab columns and supplies are designed to fit perfectly with our new InfinityLab LC Series," said Helen Stimson, vice president and general manager of Agilent's Chemistries and Supplies Division. "These products are designed to improve overall usability and reduce laboratory operating costs."
At Analytica, Agilent is also showcasing the new OpenLAB Chromatography Data System version 2.0, designed to foster more efficient, cost-effective laboratory operations through its outstanding ease of use and speed.
Agilent's InfinityLab instruments, columns and supplies, OpenLAB software, and CrossLab services provide the end-to-end solution laboratories need to ensure the best analytical and business outcomes for customers.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com/chem/infinitylab and www.EfficientUHPLC.agilent.com/1260.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenue of $4.04 billion in fiscal 2015 and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-07-04
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/20/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Hires Samraat »Sam« Raha to Head Strategy and Corporate Development". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Board of Directors Elects Koh Boon Hwee as New Chairman". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Cash Dividend of 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches New Research-grade Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System ". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/7/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies. GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay Can Help Move Inquiries from Cause to Care Faster". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Receives Dow's Western Canada Science and Technical Excellence Conference Awards (WesTEC) for Technical Excellence and Innovation". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]