Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (7/13/10). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Prices $750 Million of Senior Note". Santa Clara, CA.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Product 2||analytical instrument|
|Index term||Agilent–SEVERAL: credit, 201007–201307 public offering $250m Senior Notes 2.5% due July 2013|
|Index term 2||Agilent–SEVERAL: credit, 201007–202007 public offering $500m Senior Notes 5% due July 2020|
|Person||Rodriguez, Alicia (Agilent 201506 VP Finance + Investor Relations)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the pricing of two series of its senior notes in an aggregate principal amount of $750 million, in an underwritten, registered public offering. Of these notes, $250 million will mature in July 2013 and will bear interest at an annual rate of 2.50 percent, and $500 million will mature in July 2020 and will bear interest at an annual rate of 5.00 percent. The offering is expected to close on July 20, 2010, subject to customary closing conditions.
Agilent intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to satisfy, in part, the financing obligation of its subsidiary Agilent Technologies World Trade, Inc.
Banc of America Securities LLC, Barclays Capital Inc. and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Lloyds TSB Bank plc acted as senior co-managers. BNP Paribas Securities Corp., Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, and The Williams Capital Group, L.P. acted as co-managers.
Copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering can be obtained from:
Banc of America Securities LLC
100 West 33rd Street
New York, NY 10001
Attention: Prospectus Department
Barclays Capital Inc.
745 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC
Eleven Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Electronic copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus are also available on the Securities and Exchange Commission website at www.sec.gov.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 345 8948
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]