Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Receives Dow's Western Canada Science and Technical Excellence Conference Awards (WesTEC) for Technical Excellence and Innovation". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) has received two awards in recognition of its contributions to a long-term strategic technical partnership with The Dow Chemical Company. The awards were presented to Agilent Technologies at WesTEC, an annual event that celebrates technical innovation, and technology breakthroughs that enhance work process efficiencies and process safety. The event was held at Dow's Alberta Operations, Fort Saskatchewan Site in Canada.
"Dow's partnership with Agilent Technologies has spanned more than 28 years," says Gonzalo Beltran, Vice-President of Dow Chemical Canada ULC and Site Director of Alberta Operations. "Our vital collaboration has elevated Dow's analytical expertise, reliability and manufacturing performance. I extend my sincere appreciation to the Dow team and to our Agilent partners."
Agilent received two WesTEC Awards for the following joint product development projects.
> The Agilent Intuvo 9000 gas chromatography system, which uses advanced technologies to significantly increase laboratory productivity.
> The Agilent 8355 sulfur chemiluminescence detector, which represents a major advance in sulfur chemiluminescence detection, making the technology more reliable and easier to use.
"The Dow Canada 2016 WesTEC awards signify that Agilent is on the right track for delivering innovative and applicable separation technologies that will help Dow achieve superior outcomes in their laboratories," said Shanya Kane, who leads the Gas Phase Separations Division at Agilent. "The presentation of the awards by Dow executives was viewed as an honor by our development teams, due to the significance of this external recognition by the world's largest chemical company".
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenues of $4.20 billion in fiscal 2016 and employs about 12,500 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
+45 29 33 69 80
Record changed: 2017-03-07
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/20/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Hires Samraat »Sam« Raha to Head Strategy and Corporate Development". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Board of Directors Elects Koh Boon Hwee as New Chairman". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Cash Dividend of 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches New Research-grade Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System ". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/7/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies. GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay Can Help Move Inquiries from Cause to Care Faster". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Dako’s CE Marked PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx Companion Diagnostics". Carpinteria, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]