Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (8/10/10). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ New Version of Agilent OpenLAB Electronic Lab Notebook Accelerates Analytical Chemistry Workflows". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the release of its OpenLAB Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) version 4.1. The new version offers scientists in analytical research and development an optimized way to document and share experiments and results.
OpenLAB ELN v4.1 introduces experimental templates that enable scientists to create, share and reuse their own custom experiment views. The new flexible templates facilitate data entry by allowing scientists to view the experiment desktop as they prefer. These templates can be designed for SOP-driven processes, increasing laboratory efficiencies.
Agilent has also streamlined the analytical request workflow by reducing the number of steps between request and result. This dramatically improves lab productivity. A specific analytical module has been added for documenting analytical methods, generating sequence files and capturing results. The new module facilitates report creation across one or more samples and techniques. Chromatograms and result files from Agilent ChemStation, Waters Empower or other chromatography data systems (CDS) can be automatically uploaded and associated with the experiment through the seamless integration with Agilent OpenLAB ECM scientific data management system. Agilent offers the complete solution.
In addition, the new delegation workflow facilitates collaboration. Multiple scientists can collaborate on a single experiment, enter data and results from multiple techniques on a single sample or multiple samples. Audit trails are maintained in an environment that delivers the highest level of intellectual property protection.
"Ideally, software helps people be more productive with very little additional thought or effort," said Bruce von Herrmann, vice president and general manager, Agilent Software and Informatics. "This is the motivation behind the entire Agilent OpenLAB portfolio of laboratory systems."
OpenLAB ELN is a Web-based scalable, integrated system to manage experiments and results. It is designed for multiple disciplines including analytical chemistry, synthetic/medicinal chemistry, biology and other research environments. OpenLAB ELN supports 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and is built around an open architecture.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]