Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (10/11/11). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Its First Sub-2-Micron UHPLC Column for Reversed-phase Protein Characterization". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||ZORBAX RRHD 300SB-C18 1.8 micron UHPLC column|
|Product 2||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
|Person||Matlow, Stuart (Stu) (Thermo Fisher 201206 Public Relations Manager Chromatography + Mass Spectrometry before Agilent)|
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced its ZORBAX Rapid Resolution High Definition 300SB-C8, 1.8 µm columns for liquid chromatography. The new 1.8 µm particles expand Agilent's range of wide-pore, 300Å columns for better recovery, resolution and scalability in protein analysis.
These RRHD columns are used in ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) to analyze the primary structure of proteins, to confirm protein identity, to quantify post-translational modifications, and to provide impurity profiles for biotherapeutic protein discovery and production.
"Faster and higher performance UHPLC protein separations are now available, with added resolution from a reversed-phase column with sub-2-µm particles," said Phil Stremple, Agilent chemistries marketing manager. "This new ZORBAX column, with C8 functionality, is the second of a series of wide-pore RRHD columns for protein applications."
The 1.8 µm particle size and 300Å pore size brings UHPLC efficiency, resolution and robust quantitation to reversed-phase protein separations. Additionally, the columns are stable up to 1,200 bar. Agilent's proven StableBond technology delivers symmetrical peaks even at low pH when using trifluoroacetic or formic acid mobile-phase modifiers, without compromising column life.
Baselines are steady with UV and MS detection. The new columns are available in lengths of 50 mm and 100 mm to meet the needs of analysts for speed or resolution.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com/chem/biohplcproteins.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2010. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]