Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the opening of a new $14.7 million, 53,000 square-foot Technology Center in Folsom, California. The new building, which is adjacent to Agilent's existing facility at 91 Blue Ravine Road, will house approximately 60 additional staff.
The new facility includes a state-of-the-art customer applications laboratory and collaboration space, as well as facilities for providing the company's groundbreaking scientific consumables and supplies. Agilent Technologies solutions are used by laboratories worldwide, involved in many areas from cancer research to testing the quality and safety of food, water and pharmaceuticals.
"I am extremely pleased to see the completion of this additional space," said Henrik Ancher-Jensen, Agilent president of Order Fulfillment and Supply Chain. "This new facility expands Agilent's capabilities for chromatography consumables and hardware, which are used in laboratories around the world and for critical health, safety and product quality decisions."
In particular, the new Folsom facility will support Agilent's revolutionary new Intuvo 9000 GC system and consumables products. With the introduction of the Intuvo 9000 GC, Agilent has transformed gas chromatography – improving ease of use, lowering cost of ownership and boosting lab productivity without compromising performance.
"We have always looked to Agilent for innovations that will allow those of us in the analytical laboratory to become more productive, to become more efficient and to provide higher quality data," said Johnny Mitchell, president of ESC Lab Sciences Corporation and Intuvo 9000 GC system customer. ESC Lab Sciences Corporation, based in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee is the largest, independent, privately held environmental laboratory in the United States, providing analytical testing for soil, water and air across a wide variety of programs.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. Agilent generated revenue of $4.20 billion in fiscal 2016. The company employs about 12,500 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+45 2933 6980
Record changed: 2016-12-22
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Dako’s CE Marked PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx Companion Diagnostics". Carpinteria, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/18/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Collaboration on Reproductive Genetics". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEO Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Water-quality Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]