Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/12/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Highly Sensitive Evaporative Light-scattering Detectors". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced two new products-the 1290 Infinity Evaporative Light-Scattering Detector and the 1260 Infinity Evaporative Light-Scattering Detector-that provide up to 9x higher sensitivity, better efficiency and greater reproducibility than any currently available ELSD.
Both detectors are ideally suited for the analysis of non- and semi-volatile compounds in pharmaceutical, drug discovery, QA/QC, food quality testing, nutraceutical and fine chemical analysis. Both can screen pharmaceutical compound libraries without tedious sample preparation, because they eliminate interference from DMSO, a solvent widely used for sample storage in drug discovery, and both complement the Agilent 6100 Series mass spectrometer systems.
"Our industry is keen on using universal detectors for liquid chromatography, and the Agilent 1260 Infinity and Agilent 1290 Infinity detectors offer the two best solutions," said Graham Cleaver, a business development manager in Agilent's Life Sciences Group.
The new laser-based 1290 Infinity ELSD shows up to 9x lower limits of detection than the previous model. The unique evaporator design, coupled with its proprietary gas-flow programming, allows sub-ambient analysis of semi-volatile compounds that cannot be detected with any other brand of ELSD.
The 1260 Infinity ELSD provides enhanced performance based on a proven LED light source and evaporator design at an affordable price. A standby mode enables energy savings as well as reduced nitrogen gas consumption by 50 percent to 75 percent.
Both products are currently available. For more information, visit www.agilent.com/chem/1260elsd or www.agilent.com/chem/1290elsd.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release,
please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #220)
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/7/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies. GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay Can Help Move Inquiries from Cause to Care Faster". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Receives Dow's Western Canada Science and Technical Excellence Conference Awards (WesTEC) for Technical Excellence and Innovation". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Dako’s CE Marked PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx Companion Diagnostics". Carpinteria, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/18/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Collaboration on Reproductive Genetics". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEO Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Water-quality Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]