Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (8/29/13). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Invites Mass Spectrometry Users to September Training Workshops in England". Wokingham.
International Experts to Share New Findings in Food and Environmental Applications
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that it will host a Chemical Analysis MS Meeting and training workshops for mass spectrometry users working in the food and environmental industries.
The meeting and workshops will take place 17-19 September at St. George's Park, Burton-Upon-Trent, England.
More than a dozen international experts will present data from their latest work using GC/MS, GC/QQQ, LC/MSD, LC/QQQ, LC/TOF and LC/Q-TOF technologies. Poster sessions and technical exhibitions will be featured daily and guests will be provided with the opportunity to receive one-on-one consultations with technical specialists and industry leaders.
"We cordially invite both our UK and Continental MS customers to attend this comprehensive event in September," said Paul Stephens, Agilent's European environmental business manager. "We have planned an exciting agenda and look forward to providing users with advanced training on MS technologies and direct access to the most accomplished analytical scientists in the food and environmental industries."
Day 1: Feature Presentations
On Tuesday, 17 September, industry experts (including Drs. Shane Snyder of the University of Arizona, Kristian Fog Nielsen of the Technical University of Denmark, Hélène Budzinski of the University of Bordeaux and Marcus Chadha of the University of Huddersfield) will open the programme with live presentations on MS analyses of water, fungal metabolites, aquatic micro pollutants and food packaging.
Day 2: Feature Presentations and Afternoon Workshops
Wednesday morning sessions will be divided into a two-track programme focused on environmental and food applications, followed by multiple workshops in the afternoon.
Day 3: Morning Workshops
Food and environmental workshops will continue Thursday morning on two tracks, enabling users to participate in up to eight sessions throughout the three-day programme, which will conclude with a luncheon meeting and a closing presentation.
To learn more and register for the event, visit Chemical Analysis MS Meeting. [ http://www.chem.agilent.com/en-US/promotions/Pages/MS_Seminar_UK.aspx ]
Agilent provides a comprehensive portfolio of food testing and agriculture solutions for the analysis of a wide range of chemical and organic contaminants, food pathogens, trace metals, pesticides, additives and other harmful compounds. These chromatography and mass-spectrometry products are used to analyze food packaging, authenticate fish species, detect veterinary drugs in livestock and poultry, and to conduct soil analysis, mobile food testing, and consumer product testing.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 7093
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]