Document › Details
Almsco International. (2/8/10). "Press Release: BenchTOF-dx and TargetView Technical Presentations at PITTCON 2010".
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||BenchTOF-dx™ mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||TargetView™ Software for GC/MS data analysis|
ALMSCO International will be exhibiting the BenchTOF-dx and TargetView at PittCon 2010 in Orlando in March (Booth 1806/1807).
Three (3) formal technical posters will be presented (copies available on request following the show):
* The analysis of complex fragrance samples using a new high sensitivity bench-top time of flight mass spectrometer (BenchTOF-dx™), (G.M. Roberts, A. Cole, G. Horner and N. Bukowski - ALMSCO International) (2805-12P)
* Near real-time analysis of trace level toxic chemicals using thermal desorption pre-concentration, time-of-flight mass spectrometry and novel data analysis software (G. Horner, G.M. Roberts - ALMSCO International & G. Bunte, J. Hürttlen, M. Heil - Fraunhofer ICT, Germany) (1000-7P)
* Introducing a new advanced data processing software for mass spectromettry employing dynamic background compensation, spectral deconvolution and chemometric data analysis (G. M. Roberts, G. Horner, N. Bukowski - ALMSCO International) (2070-28P)
In addition to these, eight (8) application posters will be shown on the booth for the duration of the conference:
* Air toxics: Analysis of urban air by TD-GC/TOF MS
* Chemical emissions from construction products: Target compound location using TargetView
* Beer: Flavour profiling with the BenchTOF-dx
* BenchTOF-dx: A new, innovative TOF MS for GC
* Food analysis using TargetView software for trace compund identification
* Airborne explosives: Rapid & sensitive identification with the BenchTOF-dx time-of-flight mass spectrometer
* Analysis of a crude oil fraction using GCxGC/TOF MS
* Consumer beverages: Sample preparation and analysis
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Schauenburg (Group)
-  Markes International Ltd.. (10/18/16). "Press Release: Markes International Enhances Its Suite of Thermal Desorption Products with New Sorptive Extraction Technology". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (4/5/16). "Press Release: New Paper in Analytical Chemistry – Select-eV Unravels the Composition of Complex Motor Oils"....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (9/14/15). "Press Release: Markes International Opens Second USA Office". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (6/12/15). "Press Release: Markes International Launches Free Soft-EI Spectral Library". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (12/19/14). "Press Release: Markes International Further Strengthens Its Product Marketing Expertise with New Appointment". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (6/20/14). "Press Release: Markes Continues to Strengthen Its Position in the Chinese Analytical Instrument Market". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (5/6/14). "Press Release: Markes Announces Productivity-enhancing Improvements to Its Range of Thermal Desorption Instruments"....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (2/18/14). "Press Release: New Ground-breaking Ion Source Technology for GC-MS Launched at Pittcon 2014"....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (1/28/14). "Press Release: Markes International Shapes the Future of GC-MS by Launching a New Variable-energy Electron Ionisation Technology". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (9/11/13). "Press Release: Markes International GmbH Opens in Frankfurt, Germany"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]