Document › Details
Almsco International. (1/29/10). "Press Release: New BenchTOF MS Offering Up to 100x Improved Sensitivity".
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||BenchTOF-dx™ mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||gas chromatography system (GC system)|
ALMSCO International today announced that it will showcase its new state-of-the-art BenchTOF-dx™ mass spectrometer for the first time at PITTCON 2010. Unlike conventional technology, the new compact reflectron time-of-flight (TOF) instrument is specifically designed to generate truly classical electron impact ionization (EI) spectra for gas chromatography (GC) and comprehensive GCxGC applications. The innovative new system will be unveiled on booth 1806/1807 at PITTCON 2010, February 28 - March 5, Orlando, Florida.
The BenchTOF-dx enhances the benefits of standard TOF mass spectrometers, making it perfect for historically challenging compounds. The instrument's breakthrough capability to generate classical spectra enables laboratories with proprietary spectral libraries to harness the performance benefits of TOF mass spectrometry while maintaining the use of their current library system.
Incorporating new groundbreaking ion optics and electronics the BenchTOF-dx delivers full spectral information at sensitivity normally only associated with the best Quadrupoles running in selected ion monitoring (SIM) mode. The rugged, low-cost, design means frequency of routine mass tuning and calibration are superior to those of standard Quadrupole systems.
BenchTOF-dx is directly compatible with industry-leading GC analytical systems. This platform-neutral instrument has been designed to easily integrate into popular mass spectrometry data analysis platforms and interface with most GC systems. This additional advantage removes the steep learning curve often associated with the implementation of a new mass spectrometry system, enabling immediate productivity improvements.
With a selectable spectral acquisition rate that exceeds 500 spectra per second, there are no GC or GCxGC separations that the system cannot accommodate. The new BenchTOF-dx is accompanied by sophisticated target search software incorporating deconvolution and chemometric analysis to facilitate rapid screening of known compounds at trace levels.
In addition to unveiling the new BenchTOF-dx mass spectrometer at PITTCON 2010, ALMSCO International will be presenting a series of informative technology posters. Topics will include 'Introducing a New Advanced Data Processing Software for Mass Spectrometry Employing Dynamic Background Compensation, Spectral Deconvolution and Chemometric Data Analysis' and 'The Analysis of Complex Fragrance Samples Using a New High Sensitivity Bench Top Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer, Incorporating Online Dynamic Background Compensation, and Chemometric Data Analysis'. For a schedule of ALMSCO's poster presentations, please email enquiries@ALMSCO.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Schauenburg (Group)
-  Markes International Ltd.. (10/18/16). "Press Release: Markes International Enhances Its Suite of Thermal Desorption Products with New Sorptive Extraction Technology". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (4/5/16). "Press Release: New Paper in Analytical Chemistry – Select-eV Unravels the Composition of Complex Motor Oils"....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (9/14/15). "Press Release: Markes International Opens Second USA Office". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (6/12/15). "Press Release: Markes International Launches Free Soft-EI Spectral Library". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (12/19/14). "Press Release: Markes International Further Strengthens Its Product Marketing Expertise with New Appointment". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (6/20/14). "Press Release: Markes Continues to Strengthen Its Position in the Chinese Analytical Instrument Market". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (5/6/14). "Press Release: Markes Announces Productivity-enhancing Improvements to Its Range of Thermal Desorption Instruments"....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (2/18/14). "Press Release: New Ground-breaking Ion Source Technology for GC-MS Launched at Pittcon 2014"....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (1/28/14). "Press Release: Markes International Shapes the Future of GC-MS by Launching a New Variable-energy Electron Ionisation Technology". Llantrisant....
-  Markes International Ltd.. (9/11/13). "Press Release: Markes International GmbH Opens in Frankfurt, Germany"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]