Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Finds Entry into the Ultra-High Throughput Genotyping Market through Co-Marketing Agreement with Illumina". Jena & San Diego, CA.
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Organisation 2||Illumina Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN)|
Analytik Jena has entered a partnership with Illumina, Inc. headquartered in San Diego. In so doing Analytik Jena gains access to the growing genotyping market currently being served by Illumina’s technologies by offering a production scale solution to provide ultra-high throughput sample preparation in support of Illumina’s enhanced 96-sample Infinium® XT BeadChip.
“This partnership further strengthens Analytik Jena’s presence in the genomics market,” said Ulrich Krauss, CEO of Analytik Jena. “We look forward to working with Illumina and their customers to deploy solutions for ultra-high throughput genotyping.”
The agreement is structured as a co-development and co-marketing partnership to provide a turnkey automated sample preparation solution for the Infinium® XT UHT protocols. The automation provided by Analytik Jena promises ultra-high throughput genotyping, scaling from several hundred thousand to 1 million samples per year. Illumina’s Infinium family of genotyping assays harnesses proven chemistry and the robust BeadChip platform to produce high data quality, call rates, and reproducibility at a low error rate. With the planned complete solution consisting of specially configured CyBio® FeliX platforms, scientists will be able to prepare up to six reaction plates (576 samples) with Infinium XT reagents for 2304 or 4608 sample BeadChip chemistries in downstream processes.
Adding complementary CyBio® FeliX platforms to the workflow leads to an increase in capacity and sample throughput, with the software allowing for a seamless transition. Simplified protocols, real-time data generation, analysis and on-demand QC reporting are a few of the newest features available for the platform, with the interactive user interface fully integrated with the next generation of Illumina LIMS.
“The CyBio® FeliX system will help our customers optimize their genotyping operations with a more cost-effective, scalable and efficient workflow for production-scale genotyping applications,” said Jason Johnson, Senior Director for Arrays at Illumina. “We were impressed with the robustness of the platform and commitment from Analytik Jena to provide our customers with an exceptional experience to continue growing their business with us.”
Contact Analytik Jena AG:
Dana Schmidt, PR Manager
Tel: +49 36 41 77-92 81 | Fax: +49 36 41 77-99 88
email@example.com | www.analytik-jena.com
Record changed: 2017-04-19
More documents for Endress+Hauser (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/21/17). "Press Release: compEAct – a New Benchmark in TN and TS Analysis of Organic Sample Matrices". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/20/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Presents Innovative Applications for Its Elite Product Range of ICP-MS and ICP-OES Instruments at EWCPS 2017". Jena & Sankt Anton....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/9/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Wins New Product Award for Innovation in Nucleic Acid Extraction at SLAS 2017". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena and Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Open the Rhein-Main Application Center". Idstein & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Ulrich Krauss to Succeed Analytik Jena Founder Klaus Berka as CEO on October 1, 2016". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Joint Appearance at ILMAC. Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena Present Themselves at Leading Swiss Industry Trade Fair". Basel & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/11/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Introduces New Generation of contrAA High-Resolution Continuum Source AA Spectrometers". Munich....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Sells Site in Eisfeld. New Investor Acquiring Entire Optics Business Unit as Well as Component Production for Analytical Technology". Jena & Eisfeld....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/7/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Launches a New Model for the PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Series of ICP-OES Instruments". Jena....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]