Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (3/26/15). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Leaves the Stock Exchange". Jena.
|Region||Frankfurt am Main|
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Organisation 2||Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE)|
|Product 2||investment banking|
|Index term 2||Analytik Jena–Endress+Hauser: investment, 201309–201603 mandatory offer for remaining 52.67% of shares for €13.75/share|
|Person||Berka, Klaus (Analytik Jena 200702 Chairman Executive Board)|
Analytik Jena AG is leaving the stock exchange after almost 15 years. The shares of the Jena-based manufacturer of analytical measuring technology and life science products will no longer be listed on the regulated market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange after today.
“We would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to our loyal shareholders for their constructive backing in recent years. They were a great support to us,” said Klaus Berka, Chief Executive Officer of Analytik Jena AG.
Following the acquisition of the majority of shares of Analytik Jena AG in 2013, the Swiss Endress+Hauser Group has continued to increase its shares and now holds more than 85.0% of the share capital and voting rights of Analytik Jena. “This shareholder structure means that Analytik Jena AG does not have to be listed on the stock exchange anymore. In particular, we no longer rely on the possibility of raising capital on the stock exchange given the secured financing by our non-listed major shareholder,” Berka explained.
The listing of the shares for over-the-counter trading on the Stuttgart, Munich, Hanover, Düsseldorf, Berlin/Bremen, and Hamburg exchanges is not affected by the delisting of the shares from the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. However, it cannot be ruled out that over-the-counter trading will also be discontinued on the other stock exchanges as a result of revoking the admission of the shares to the regulated market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
On July 3, 2000, the shares of Analytik Jena AG, which still had 210 employees at that time, were traded for the first time on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange’s “Neuer Markt” securities exchange. At that time, the Company placed a total of 1.0 million shares at a price of EUR 24.0 through a capital increase. With this step, the Company managed to obtain vital liquidity reserves to support global growth and the expansion of sales structures.
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Endress+Hauser (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/21/17). "Press Release: compEAct – a New Benchmark in TN and TS Analysis of Organic Sample Matrices". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Finds Entry into the Ultra-High Throughput Genotyping Market through Co-Marketing Agreement with Illumina". Jena & San Diego, CA....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/20/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Presents Innovative Applications for Its Elite Product Range of ICP-MS and ICP-OES Instruments at EWCPS 2017". Jena & Sankt Anton....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/9/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Wins New Product Award for Innovation in Nucleic Acid Extraction at SLAS 2017". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena and Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Open the Rhein-Main Application Center". Idstein & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Ulrich Krauss to Succeed Analytik Jena Founder Klaus Berka as CEO on October 1, 2016". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Joint Appearance at ILMAC. Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena Present Themselves at Leading Swiss Industry Trade Fair". Basel & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/11/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Introduces New Generation of contrAA High-Resolution Continuum Source AA Spectrometers". Munich....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Sells Site in Eisfeld. New Investor Acquiring Entire Optics Business Unit as Well as Component Production for Analytical Technology". Jena & Eisfeld....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]