Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Joint Appearance at ILMAC. Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena Present Themselves at Leading Swiss Industry Trade Fair". Basel & Jena.
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Organisation 2||Endress+Hauser AG|
|Index term 2||Analytik Jena–Endress+Hauser: investment, 201409–201410 acquisition of addit 27.56% from Klaus Berka + TIB rasing share to 82.22%|
|Person||Berka, Klaus (Analytik Jena 200702 Chairman Executive Board)|
Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena Present Themselves at Leading Swiss Industry Trade Fair from September 20–23, 2016, in Basel
At this year’s ILMAC, the leading Swiss trade fair for process and laboratory technology, Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena are appearing together for the first time – combining the worlds of process- and lab analysis technology. With its acquisition of Analytik Jena AG, the Swiss Group, which is a leader in process measurement technology, wants to enter the market for lab analysis technology.
“In the laboratory business, we often deal with the same customers as in the process technology business. In the future, we want to accompany them from the laboratory through to the processes – from research to product and process development right up to production and quality control,” explains Matthias Altendorf, CEO of the Endress+Hauser Group.
“As part of a company like Endress+Hauser, which is excellently positioned around the world and has an exceptional reputation, we can position ourselves much more strongly on international markets. This is especially true for Endress+Hauser’s home market in Switzerland, where we want to expand our direct sales and market presence,” says Klaus Berka, CEO of Analytik Jena AG.
Points of contact for the cooperation between the two companies exist in sales and marketing as well as research and development in addition to supporting processes and functions. While Endress+Hauser is at home in the process technology industries, Analytik Jena is active in other markets, such as the medical sector.
Endress+Hauser is “Main Partner Process” at this year’s ILMAC and can be found in hall 1.1, booth A120 together with Analytik Jena and partner Rockwell Automation. At the simultaneously occurring Basel Life Science Week/MipTec, the leading trade fair in the drug discovery segment, Analytik Jena is presenting select liquid handling & automation systems from the CyBio product line at a second booth.
Experience the world of Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena together for the first time at our official ILMAC press tour.
When? Tuesday, September 20, 2016, at 11:00 a.m.
Where? Hall 1.1 | Booth A120
Record changed: 2016-09-20
More documents for Endress+Hauser (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena and Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Open the Rhein-Main Application Center". Idstein & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Ulrich Krauss to Succeed Analytik Jena Founder Klaus Berka as CEO on October 1, 2016". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/11/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Introduces New Generation of contrAA High-Resolution Continuum Source AA Spectrometers". Munich....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Sells Site in Eisfeld. New Investor Acquiring Entire Optics Business Unit as Well as Component Production for Analytical Technology". Jena & Eisfeld....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/7/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Launches a New Model for the PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Series of ICP-OES Instruments". Jena....
-  Endress+Hauser AG. (4/1/16). "Press Release: Endress+Hauser Completes Takeover of Analytik Jena. Remaining Minority Shareholders Receive Cash Compensation"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (10/28/15). "Press Release: Closer to the Customer – Analytik Jena Opens Swiss Branch Office at the Endress+Hauser Headquarters in Reinach". Jena & Reinach....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (10/1/15). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Expands Executive Management Board". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/23/15). "Press Release: Endress+Hauser Submits Squeeze-out Request to Analytik Jena AG". Jena & Weil am Rhein....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (8/31/15). "Press Release: A Quarter of a Century – Analytik Jena Celebrates Its 25-Year Anniversary with a Ceremony in the New Weimar Hall". Jena....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]