Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (2/20/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Presents Innovative Applications for Its Elite Product Range of ICP-MS and ICP-OES Instruments at EWCPS 2017". Jena & Sankt Anton.
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Product||PlasmaQuant® MS Elite|
|Product 2||EWCPS 2017 Sankt Anton am Arlberg|
At this year’s European Winter Conference on Plasma Spectrochemistry (EWCPS), February 19 – 24, Analytik Jena presents in various applications how the advanced technologies and analytical capabilities of the PlasmaQuant® Elite instruments benefit research work in many fields.
Examples shown include the industry-leading sensitivity of the PlasmaQuant® MS Elite allowing the characterization of nanoparticles to below 10 nm diameter and the precise determination of isotope ratios in various matrices. The enhanced sensitivity of the PlasmaQuant® MS Elite furthermore allows for ultra-trace measurement of rare-earth elements in geological samples to parts-per-quadrillion concentrations, while the PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Elite High-Resolution ARRAY ICP-OES with 2 pm optical resolution, provides superior detection limits and easy applicability for highly refined rare-earth materials. The first dual-view ICP-OES with vertically-mounted plasma torch, the PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Elite moreover makes light work of brines and highly volatile organics.
In addition to the scientific contributions to the EWCPS 2017, Analytik Jena product experts answer questions on the PlasmaQuant® ICP-OES and ICP-MS product range and discuss advantages of either Elite instrument model at the booth.
Contact Analytik Jena AG:
Dana Schmidt, PR Manager
Tel: +49 36 41 77-92 81 | Fax: +49 36 41 77-99 88
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.analytik-jena.com
Record changed: 2017-04-19
More documents for Endress+Hauser (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/21/17). "Press Release: compEAct – a New Benchmark in TN and TS Analysis of Organic Sample Matrices". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Finds Entry into the Ultra-High Throughput Genotyping Market through Co-Marketing Agreement with Illumina". Jena & San Diego, CA....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/9/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Wins New Product Award for Innovation in Nucleic Acid Extraction at SLAS 2017". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena and Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Open the Rhein-Main Application Center". Idstein & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Ulrich Krauss to Succeed Analytik Jena Founder Klaus Berka as CEO on October 1, 2016". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Joint Appearance at ILMAC. Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena Present Themselves at Leading Swiss Industry Trade Fair". Basel & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/11/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Introduces New Generation of contrAA High-Resolution Continuum Source AA Spectrometers". Munich....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Sells Site in Eisfeld. New Investor Acquiring Entire Optics Business Unit as Well as Component Production for Analytical Technology". Jena & Eisfeld....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/7/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Launches a New Model for the PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Series of ICP-OES Instruments". Jena....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]