Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (3/5/15). "Press Release: Endress+Hauser Invests in the Jena Site and Supports Analytik Jena in Real Estate Acquisition". Jena.
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Organisation 2||Endress+Hauser (Group)|
|Product 2||ICP mass spectrometer (ICP-MS)|
|Index term 2||Bruker Corp–Analytik Jena: investment, 201407–201409 acquisition €na of ICP-MS business from Bruker by AJ|
|Person||Berka, Klaus (Analytik Jena 200702 Chairman Executive Board)|
> Clear commitment to the expansion of the core business of Analytik Jena at the corporate headquarters in Thuringia
> Endress+Hauser creates financial conditions for the investment
Analytik Jena AG has purchased the entire rented and owner-occupied real estate complex at their corporate headquarters in Jena. The real estate in the Jena-Göschwitz industrial estate comprises multiple modern new-builds as well as a renovated old building from the former Carl Zeiss Jena conglomerate. Analytik Jena AG has maintained its corporate headquarters in Jena-Göschwitz since 1995 and employs roughly 400 employees there today.
“The purchase of the owner-occupied real estate in Göschwitz by Analytik Jena AG was realized with the financial support of the Endress+Hauser Group. This decision is a clear commitment to the Jena business location,” said Klaus Berka, Chief Executive Officer of Analytik Jena AG.
Aside from office spaces with a large amount of equipment, the real estate also contains high-value laboratories for research and development, application and production. Important analytical instruments belonging to the portfolio are installed in the production and manufacturing floors of the Company at the Jena site, such as the entire atomic absorption spectrometer, which represents about 30.0 % of the Company sales. In the future, the new ICP-MS device series will be produced at the corporate headquarters, the modules of which will still be produced in the USA.
“This technology, which we first acquired in September 2014, completes the portfolio, and is an important step for the future growth of the Company. The ICP-MS technology is among the strongest growing analysis systems worldwide,” continued Berka.
“We will also expand our core business and the Jena location in the future, and are planning other investments in the coming years, such as the development of skilled employees and the expansion of manufacturing capacities. In order to realize the planned growth after the acquisition of the ICP-MS area, more investments are budgeted at the Jena site.”
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Endress+Hauser (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena and Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Open the Rhein-Main Application Center". Idstein & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Ulrich Krauss to Succeed Analytik Jena Founder Klaus Berka as CEO on October 1, 2016". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Joint Appearance at ILMAC. Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena Present Themselves at Leading Swiss Industry Trade Fair". Basel & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/11/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Introduces New Generation of contrAA High-Resolution Continuum Source AA Spectrometers". Munich....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Sells Site in Eisfeld. New Investor Acquiring Entire Optics Business Unit as Well as Component Production for Analytical Technology". Jena & Eisfeld....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/7/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Launches a New Model for the PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Series of ICP-OES Instruments". Jena....
-  Endress+Hauser AG. (4/1/16). "Press Release: Endress+Hauser Completes Takeover of Analytik Jena. Remaining Minority Shareholders Receive Cash Compensation"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (10/28/15). "Press Release: Closer to the Customer – Analytik Jena Opens Swiss Branch Office at the Endress+Hauser Headquarters in Reinach". Jena & Reinach....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (10/1/15). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Expands Executive Management Board". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/23/15). "Press Release: Endress+Hauser Submits Squeeze-out Request to Analytik Jena AG". Jena & Weil am Rhein....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]