Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Ulrich Krauss to Succeed Analytik Jena Founder Klaus Berka as CEO on October 1, 2016". Jena.
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Organisation 2||Carl Zeiss (Group)|
|Product||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Product 2||analytical instrument|
|Index term 2||Analytik Jena–Endress+Hauser: investment, 201409–201410 acquisition of addit 27.56% from Klaus Berka + TIB rasing share to 82.22%|
|Person||Berka, Klaus (Analytik Jena 200702 Chairman Executive Board)|
A change at the top for Analytik Jena AG. The Board member responsible for Sales and Marketing, Ulrich Krauss, will become the Company’s new Chief Executive Officer as of October 1, 2016. Klaus Berka, who founded Analytik Jena with two partners in April 1990 and has led the Company ever since, will become a member of the Supervisory Board as of April 1, 2017. Until then, he will sit on the Executive Board as the member responsible for the area of Innovation (Research and Development).
The succession plan, supported by the Swiss parent company Endress+Hauser, was initiated back in the fall of 2015 to provide a smooth transition for the planned departure of the Company’s founder and his successor in the role of Chief Executive Officer. “We want to continue to develop Analytik Jena under the Endress+Hauser umbrella in the long term. Mr. Berka has successfully built up the Company over a period of many years. On this basis, Mr. Krauss is well positioned to lead the Company into a successful future,” says Matthias Altendorf, CEO of the Endress+Hauser Group.
With the expansion of the Executive Board in the fall of 2015, the generational shift in the Company’s leadership was begun and the course set for the further development of Analytik Jena. “Our goal from the very beginning was to find a future-orientated succession plan,” says outgoing Chief Executive Officer Klaus Berka. With his extensive experience, he remains connected to the Company with his move to the Supervisory Board.
Ulrich Krauss (52) has been a member of the Executive Board at Analytik Jena since November, 2015, and brings more than two decades of experience in various international management positions at the Carl Zeiss Group. He had been a member of the Executive Board of Carl Zeiss Meditec AG in Jena for more than nine years before leaving in 2011 and most recently held the position of CEO at Carl Zeiss Vision, Inc., in the US before coming to Analytik Jena.
“Analytik Jena is a very customer-focused technology company in an exciting and expanding industry. In the new Executive Board team, we want to continue the successful development that this Company has achieved over the past 26 years and expand on it. I am inspired by the expertise and high motivation of our employees and the potential for further, profitable growth,” says Ulrich Krauss.
Record changed: 2016-11-01
More documents for Endress+Hauser (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/21/17). "Press Release: compEAct – a New Benchmark in TN and TS Analysis of Organic Sample Matrices". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Finds Entry into the Ultra-High Throughput Genotyping Market through Co-Marketing Agreement with Illumina". Jena & San Diego, CA....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/20/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Presents Innovative Applications for Its Elite Product Range of ICP-MS and ICP-OES Instruments at EWCPS 2017". Jena & Sankt Anton....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/9/17). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Wins New Product Award for Innovation in Nucleic Acid Extraction at SLAS 2017". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena and Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Open the Rhein-Main Application Center". Idstein & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Joint Appearance at ILMAC. Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena Present Themselves at Leading Swiss Industry Trade Fair". Basel & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/11/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Introduces New Generation of contrAA High-Resolution Continuum Source AA Spectrometers". Munich....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Sells Site in Eisfeld. New Investor Acquiring Entire Optics Business Unit as Well as Component Production for Analytical Technology". Jena & Eisfeld....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/7/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Launches a New Model for the PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Series of ICP-OES Instruments". Jena....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]