Document › Details
Premier Biosoft International. (6/6/11). "Press Release: Apticraft Systems Pvt. Ltd. Announced Today the Completion of Its Legal Name Change to Premier Biosoft India Pvt. Ltd., Aligning the Corporate Strategy with Its Associate Enterprise, Premier Biosof
|Organisation||Apticraft Systems Pvt. Ltd.|
|Today||Premier Biosoft India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Group||Premier Biosoft (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Premier Biosoft International|
|Group||Premier Biosoft (Group)|
|Product||bioinformatics (biological software and databases)|
|Product 2||LIFE SCIENCES|
|Person||Paul, Shonali (Premier Biosoft 201106 Director)|
Apticraft Systems, a leading software development company dedicated to developing solutions for research in life sciences, is delighted to announce that Apticraft Systems, will be legally known as and will operate as PREMIER Biosoft India Pvt. Ltd, effective May 30, 2011.
"Leveraging a unified brand will enable us to communicate more effectively with our partners and worldwide customers, at the same time gearing the corporate brand towards being the recognized leader in providing cutting edge software solutions for research in life sciences", said Shonali Paul, Director, PREMIER Biosoft.
The name change is an acknowledgment of the significant expansion of business in size and diversity, through both organic growth and acquisitions. These factors have allowed the company to leverage the size and global resources of the group making PREMIER Biosoft the cornerstone of the company's branding worldwide.
"At this pivotal time, it is gratifying to receive the support of our customers and stakeholders", commented Shonali Paul, Director, PREMIER Biosoft.
About PREMIER Biosoft (formerly Apticraft Systems):
Founded in 1994, is a group of computer scientists and biologists dedicated to producing cutting edge intuitive software for research in life sciences. Our goal is to study the most recent innovations in life sciences and translate them into software products to aid research.
More information is available at: http://www.premierbiosoft.com.
PREMIER Biosoft India Pvt. Ltd.
+91 731 257 0081/2/3/4
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Premier Biosoft (Group)
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces the Release of SimLipid 5.50 to Support Automated Data Analysis for Shotgun Lipidomics". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Dr. Vladimir Shulaev Joins Premier Biosoft Scientific Advisory Board to Further the Development of Software Solutions for Metabolomics and Lipidomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (1/16/15). "Press Release: Dr. John Wiktorowicz Brings in Rich experience in Protein Biochemistry as Premier Biosoft Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Portfolio". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (11/14/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces Reseller Agreement with Bruker to Advance Lipidomics and Metabolomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/17/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Premier Biosoft Couple Hardware-Software Platforms to Advance Glycomics Research". Santa Clara, CA & Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (5/26/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Launches SimMet to Advance Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of MS Metabolite Data". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/12/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Files Patent Application for Metabolite Identification Method". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/4/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Today Announced the Successful Delivery of OligoArchitect Online v4.0 to Sigma-Aldrich". Palo Alto, CA....
-  JEOL Ltd.. (6/3/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft and JEOL to Collaborate on Offering Automated MALDI Imaging Solutions". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (10/26/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ and Premier Biosoft’s Platforms Work Together to Advance Lipidomics Research. Complementary Tools Eliminate Bottlenecks in Data Processing and Analysis". Santa Clara, CA & Palo...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]