Document › Details
BAC B.V.. (6/21/11). "Press Release: BAC BV Collaborates with Life Technologies to Provide new HPLC Affinity Columns". Naarden.
|Organisation||BAC B.V., The Bioaffinity Company|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Life Technologies (Group)|
|Today||Thermo Fisher Life Sciences Solutions (reporting segment, since 201402)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
|Product 2||HPLC column|
BAC BV, the leading provider of antibody-based affinity purification technology, has announced a strategic collaboration with Life Technologies, the global manufacturer of molecular diagnostic and research-use products, to bring the wide range of BAC's CaptureSelect® affinity ligand specificities to Life Technologies' POROS® chromatography media and pre-packed HPLC columns. This new suite of products will provide an unparalleled range of specificities and column formats for applications from discovery through to process monitoring.
The collaboration will create a range of ready-to-use HPLC columns pre-packed with CaptureSelect affinity ligands immobilized on POROS chromatography media. Designed for the high pressures and flow rates necessary to provide the real-time results demanded for biopharmaceutical quality assurance needs, the unique selectivity of these columns will support Process Analytical Technology (PAT) for virtually any biopharmaceutical manufacturing process.
"We are very excited to be able to provide a continuously evolving range of specificities and column formats that will allow more researchers to access the benefits of CaptureSelect technology", commented Laurens Sierkstra, CEO of BAC. "Scientists will be able to routinely use CaptureSelect ligands in formats that support QbD approaches for process development and monitoring."
About BAC BV
BAC discovers, develops and manufactures affinity ligands and affinity purification products to support biopharmaceutical research and production. BAC's CaptureSelect affinity purification and separation products are provided for the discovery, preclinical and clinical manufacturing of therapeutic proteins, including antibodies and antibody fragments. These products enable a reduced time to market, increased purity and yield and an overall lower cost of goods for biopharmaceutical drug development. BAC BV was established in 1995 as a Unilever subsidiary. Currently the Company employs 37 people with an R&D laboratory facility in Leiden and a state-of-the-art ISO 9001 certified manufacturing plant in Naarden, the Netherlands.
For more information about BAC, visit our website at www.bacbv.com. For more information about CaptureSelect® products, visit our website at www.captureselect.com.
For additional information, please contact:
College Hill Life Sciences
Dr Lynne Trowbridge, Dr Anastasios Koutsos
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]