Document › Details
BAC B.V.. (8/1/11). "Press Release: PhyNexus and BAC BV Launch Full Range of CaptureSelect Resins in PhyTip Column Format". San José, CA & Naarden.
PhyNexus, Inc., an innovative company providing high-throughput solutions for small-volume protein purification, and BAC BV, the leading provider of affinity purification products, today announced the launch of a complete range of BAC's CaptureSelect® ligands in PhyNexus' PhyTip® column format.
The PhyTip® columns containing CaptureSelect® resins are compatible with parallel processing in automated format. The columns can be used with any of a major manufacturer's robotic liquid handler's platforms. Pure and highly concentrated samples obtained from the processing are ready for cell-based assays, analytics or any desired functional test. In addition, PhyTip® columns allow researchers to scout for the best purification conditions that result in high yield and activity by setting up a matrix of purification conditions.
"BAC has created a unique and powerful platform for affinity purification with its range of CaptureSelect® products," commented Dr. Douglas Gjerde, CEO of PhyNexus, adding: "The availability of the CaptureSelect® resins in the PhyTip® column format provides additional flexibility to scientists who wish to determine the best purification conditions for their needs."
Dr. Laurens Sierkstra , CEO of BAC BV also commented: "By collaborating with PhyNexus, we are delighted to be able to respond to the needs of researchers who are looking for simple and reliable high through-put screening tools to support their antibody research."
For more information about BAC BV CaptureSelect® resins for PhyTip® columns, please visit: http://www.phynexus.com/products/specialty_resins.php.
PHYNEXUS and PHYTIP are registered trademarks of PhyNexus, Inc.
CAPTURESELECT is a registered trademark of BAC BV.
PhyNexus Inc. has developed a unique technology to address the need for high throughput performance for small-volume protein purification with its range of PhyTip® columns. These columns allow for rapid and routine parallel purification in a walk-away fashion. The instruments, columns and their use is the subject of several domestic and foreign patents and patent applications. For more information about PhyNexus, visit our website at www.phynexus.com.
About BAC BV
BAC discovers, develops and manufactures affinity ligands and affinity purification products to support biopharmaceutical research and production. BAC's CaptureSelect® affinity purification and separation products are provided for the discovery, preclinical and clinical manufacturing of therapeutic proteins, including antibodies and antibody fragments. These products enable a reduced time to market, increased purity and yield and an overall lower cost of goods for biopharmaceutical drug development. BAC BV was established in 1995 as a Unilever subsidiary. Currently the Company employs 37 people with an R&D laboratory facility in Leiden and a state-of-the-art ISO 9001 certified manufacturing plant in Naarden, the Netherlands . For more information about BAC, visit our website at www.bacbv.com. For more information about CaptureSelect® products, visit our website at www.captureselect.com.
For additional information, please contact:
For PhyNexus, Inc.:
For BAC BV:
College Hill Life Sciences
Dr Lynne Trowbridge, Dr Anastasios Koutsos
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]