Document › Details
BIOCIUS Life Sciences, Inc.. (3/29/10). "Press Release: BIOCIUS Life Sciences Announces New Global Headquarters, Doubles Capacity. New Facility Enables further Expansion of RapidFire High-throughput Screening Products and Services". Woburn, MA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Biocius Life Sciences Inc.|
|Product||RapidFire™ Mass Spectrometry system|
|Product 2||RapidFire™ Lead Discovery (service)|
|Person||Leathe, Jeffrey (Jeff) (BIOCIUS 200912– before BioTrove before Pelican Life Sciences CEO before Apogent CFO)|
BIOCIUS Life Sciences Inc., developers of the RapidFire® high-throughput mass spectrometry system, today announced execution of a lease agreement for a new Corporate Headquarters in Wakefield, MA. The new facility located at 11 Audubon Road doubles the company's capacity and is a result of the increase in demand for RapidFire products and lead discovery screening services.
"BIOCIUS has started on a growth trajectory and the new facility provides an environment to accommodate our expansion plans," said Jeffrey Leathe, Chairman and CEO. "The space was designed with our clients in mind - our increased capacity includes state-of-the-art facilities for demonstration and training."
Located about five miles from BIOCIUS's current facility, the new headquarters expands the manufacturing capacity and increases the company's contract research screening capabilities by 50%. An enhanced demonstration laboratory and a seminar/training room are also highlights of the new center. The open plan format of the Headquarters will further facilitate employee collaboration and represents the ideal environment for the team to address new technologies in the company's development pipeline. BIOCIUS plans to relocate to the site in June of this year.
About BIOCIUS Life Sciences
Named from the Greek word "BIO" (life) and the Latin word "OCIUS" (faster), BIOCIUS Life Sciences, provides the biopharmaceutical industry with faster answers: Products and services committed to speed and accuracy in drug discovery. Used by 13 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies, BIOCIUS's products and contract research services enable our partners to exceed their business goals.
RapidFire® technology is described in patent numbers 6,932,939, 6,812,030 7,100,460, 7,588,725,
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]