Document › Details
BIOCIUS Life Sciences Inc.. (5/12/10). "Press Release: BIOCIUS Continues Expansion in Europe to Support Growing Overseas Client Base. European Office Establisher, Appointment of EU Sales Manager and Value-added Reseller Agreements". Woburn, MA.
|Organisation||Biocius Life Sciences Inc.|
|Organisation 2||AB Sciex LLC|
|Product||RapidFire™ Mass Spectrometry system|
|Product 2||triple quadrupole mass spectrometer|
|Index term 2||Biocius–Danaher: mass spectrometer, 201005– expansion re-seller aggreem to incl Europe w Biocius offering AB Sciex MS systems w RapidFire system|
|Person||Werner, Gregory (BIOCIUS 201005– EU Sales Manager)|
|Person 2||Özbal, Can (BIOCIUS 200912– COO before BioTrove General Manager RapidFire products)|
European office established, Appointment of EU Sales Manager and value-added reseller agreements with leading MS manufacturers in response to increased demand for RapidFire® mass spectrometry across Europe
BIOCIUS Life Sciences Inc., developers of the label-free RapidFire® high-throughput mass spectrometry platform, today announced that it has expanded its operations, opening a European office and naming Gregory Werner as EU Sales Manager. Announcement of the new facility follows two other recent expansion activities: Announcement of Wako Pure Chemicals as Japanese distributor and of plans to move to a new, capacity-doubling headquarters in June.
"Since installation of our first European RapidFire system in July 2009, BIOCIUS has grown exponentially in Europe with additional systems throughout Germany, the UK, Sweden, Austria and Switzerland," said Can 'Jon' Özbal, BIOCIUS's COO. "This new office and experienced biotech professionals like Gregory will enable us to better focus on the needs of our European clients and continue to build that user base."
Located near Geneva, Switzerland, the new BIOCIUS subsidiary will provide expert sales and service support to the company's growing European customer base. RapidFire technology enables pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to accelerate their drug discovery research with high-throughput screening solutions for lead discovery and in vitro ADME applications.
BIOCIUS also extended its value-added reseller agreements with ABSciex and Agilent Technologies to include Europe, enabling BIOCIUS to offer an end-to-end high-throughput solution for drug discovery and analysis. "Expansion of our strategic relationships with mass spec market leaders ABSciex and Agilent allows us to provide our customers with a complete system - including a RapidFire integrated with either a triple-quadrupole or time-of-flight mass spectrometer," said Jeffrey Leathe, Chairman and CEO of BIOCIUS. "Further strengthening these key collaborations combined with the addition of dedicated resources will enable us to build on RapidFire's success in Europe and continue the growth trajectory BIOCIUS is currently experiencing."
About BIOCIUS Life Sciences
Named from the Greek word "BIO" (life) and the Latin word "OCIUS" (faster), BIOCIUS Life Sciences, provides the biopharmaceutical industry with faster answers: Products and services committed to speed and accuracy in drug discovery. Used by 13 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies, BIOCIUS's products and contract research services enable our partners to exceed their business goals.
RapidFire® technology is described in patent numbers 6,932,939, 6,812,030 7,100,460, 7,588,725,
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]