Document › Details
BIOCIUS Life Sciences, Inc.. (9/1/10). "Press Release: BIOCIUS Life Sciences Expands Contract Research Service with New ADME Assay Analysis. 3-Day Data Turnaround Increases Laboratory Efficiency, Reduces Time-to-Market". Wakefield, MA.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Biocius Life Sciences Inc.|
|Product 2||RapidFire™ Mass Spectrometry system|
|Person||Rossi, Jennifer M. (BIOCIUS 200912– Director MarCom)|
BIOCIUS Life Sciences Inc., developers of the RapidFire® high-throughput mass spectrometry system, today announced a new contract research service that expands the in vitro ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion) assays that can be analyzed quickly and efficiently using RapidFire technology. The extension of the existing CYP Inhibition service now includes analysis of a wide range of assays including microsomal stability, permeability and plasma protein binding. Additionally, BIOCIUS will offer custom services for the development of analysis methods for other ADME assays.
"Our 3 day data turnaround guarantee greatly enhances laboratory efficiency, providing an advantage in the competitive drug discovery market," said William LaMarr, PhD, Vice President of Research and Contract Services at BIOCIUS. "With all the issues facing the biopharmaceutical industry today, outsourcing has become an important strategy - our expanded contract research solutions enable researchers to obtain results faster and more efficiently, without changing their existing protocols and workflows."
ADME analysis, a step in the drug discovery process where candidate compounds are evaluated for their safety and suitability as pharmaceuticals, is often a bottleneck for drug discovery researchers. The ADME assay analysis service from BIOCIUS enables clients to preserve their assay method integrity as assays are processed using their own laboratory methods and then analyzed at BIOCIUS using RapidFire mass spectrometry technology. RapidFire processes samples at speeds of up to six seconds per sample, enabling unprecedented throughput and data turnaround not possible using other methods.
Representatives from the BIOCIUS team will be at the 9th International ISSX Meeting in Istanbul, Turkey from September 4th - 8th.
About BIOCIUS Life Sciences
BIOCIUS Life Sciences provides the biopharmaceutical industry with faster answers: Products and services that provide speed and accuracy for drug discovery, clinical diagnostic and applied market applications. Used by 13 of the top 14 biopharmaceutical companies, BIOCIUS's products and contract research services enable our partners to exceed their business goals.
Jennifer M. Rossi, Ph.D.
Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications
BIOCIUS Life Sciences, Inc.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]