Document › Details
Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (5/14/12). "Press Release: Biocrates Life Sciences AG to Launch Waters Xevo TQ MS Editions for Two of Its Well-established Research Kit Products, AbsoluteIDQ p180 and p150".
|Organisation||Biocrates Life Sciences AG|
|Organisation 2||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||AbsoluteIDQ® p150 Kit|
|Product 2||Xevo® TQ mass spectrometer|
|Index term||Waters–Biocrates: AbsoluteIDQ Kits, 201205– collab Waters Xevo TQ MS editions of established AbsoluteIDQ p180 + p150 kits|
|Person||Klocker, Martina (Biocrates 201110 Marketing Manager)|
Austrian BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG, prime developer of state-of-the-art metabolite biomarker panels, is about to launch new editions of two of its well-established research kit products-AbsoluteIDQ® p180 und p150. Originally developed for use with the AB Sciex API 4000TM or 4000 QTRAP® mass spectrometers, both kits are now available for Waters Xevo® TQ MS systems, making their powerful diagnostic features available to an even wider circle of research institutions. What's more, the AbsoluteIDQ p180 can be run on Water's ultra high performance liquid chromatography (UPLC®) system, greatly increasing sample throughput and speeding up analytical processes.
(Innsbruck, 14 May 2012)-BIOCRATES Life Sciences announces the launch of new editions of two of its well-established research kit products-AbsoluteIDQ® p180 und p150. Both kits, which had originally been developed for use with the AB Sciex API 4000TM or 4000 QTRAP® mass spectrometers, are now also available for Waters Xevo® TQ MS systems, enabling even more research institutions to take advantage of targeted metabolite identification and quantification based on a ready-to-use kit system with automated workflow.
AbsoluteIDQ® p180 Kit-Waters Xevo® TQ MS edition.
Now also running on the ACQUITY UPLC system by Waters, the new edition of the AbsoluteIDQ p180 Kit speeds up your research, requiring only 16 hours of measurement time compared with 32 hours for conventional high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). The Waters UPLC® technology was created especially for scientists who seek proven, reliable technology that simultaneously improves laboratory productivity, efficiency, and throughput. With its success demonstrated by more than 500 peer-reviewed papers, 300 application notes, and dramatic process improvements, leading companies and institutions around the world have standardized on UPLC for measurable scientific and business benefits.
Quantifying more than 180 metabolites from key metabolic pathways, the AbsoluteIDQ p180 Kit delivers the widest range of metabolomic information available from a single targeted assay. Analyzed metabolite classes include acylcarnitines (40), amino acids and biogenic amines (40), hexose, sphingolipids (15), and glycerophospholipids (90).
AbsoluteIDQ® p150 Kit-Waters Xevo® TQ MS edition.
The AbsoluteIDQ p150 Kit is now also available for Waters Xevo TQ mass spectrometers. The kit identifies and quantifies 158 metabolites from 4 compound classes, i.e., acyl-carnitines, amino acids, glycerophospho- and sphingolipids, and hexose using a FIA-MS/MS method. It is an excellent choice for researchers who are looking for a cost-effective solution to measure endogenous metabolites under quality-controlled conditions in their own laboratory.
Both kits feature the proprietary MetIDQ™ software for the automated calculation of metabolite concentrations, a standardized 96-well plate format for manual and automated preparation, require only small sample volumes of 10 µL, and are suitable for use with a wide range of biological samples.
BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG is a leading biotechnology company focused on biomarker discovery and development of mass spectrometry (MS)-based standardized metabolomics kits as well as in vitro diagnostics (IVDs) for early disease detection and progression in areas such as endocrinology, diabetes, nephrology, and oncology. Thanks to its high-quality performance, MS will come to play an increasingly important role in laboratory medicine. BIOCRATES considers itself to be in a unique position of becoming the leading provider of MS-based standardized metabolomics kits and IVDs with unprecedented accuracy, precision, and multiplexing potential, which will help revolutionize the way personalized medicine is applied in practice.
Please also visit us at www.biocrates.com.
BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG
Tel. +43 80) 512 579823
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Biocrates Life Sciences AG
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (9/1/14). "Press Release: Biocrates Life Sciences AG Announces Launch of First-ever Standardized Metabolomics-based Bile Acids Kit". Innsbruck....
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (3/18/14). "Press Release: AbsoluteIDQ p180 by Biocrates Life Sciences AG. Cutting-edge Metabolomics Test Kit Made in Austria Helps Develop the World’s First Metabolite based Blood Test to Predict Alzheimer’s Disease". Innsbru...
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (6/18/13). "Press Release: Wulf Fischer-Knuppertz Appointed New CEO of Biocrates Life Sciences AG". Innsbruck....
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (2/27/13). "Press Release: Biocrates Life Sciences AG to Launch Thermo Edition of Its State-of-the-Art Metabolomics-based Research Kit, AbsoluteIDQ p150". Innsbruck....
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (9/26/12). "Press Release: Biocrates Life Sciences AG Just Launched Full Set of Reagents for MS-based Steroid Analysis". Innsbruck....
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (6/4/12). "Press Release: Biocrates Life Sciences AG Continues to Set New Standards in Steroid Hormone Analysis. AbsoluteIDQ Stero17 Kit Out Now". Innsbruck....
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (3/23/12). "Pressemitteilung: Zweiter Platz für acib beim Science2business-Award. Biocrates Life Sciences AG maßgebender Projektpartner". Innsbruck....
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (2/6/12). "Press Release: Biocrates Goes Spain and Turkey. Austrian Diagnostic Expert in Personalized Medicine Coninues to Expand Its European Distribution Network"....
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (6/27/11). "Press Release: Biomarker Research May Revolutionize Early Detection of Colorectal Cancer". Vienna....
-  Biocrates Life Sciences AG. (5/16/11). "Press Release: Setting New Standards in Steroid Hormone Analysis. SteroIDQ Kit by Biocrates Life Sciences AG". Innsbruck....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]