Document › Details
Biognosys AG. (1/23/13). "Press Release: Biognosys Announces Spectronaut Software Launch". Zürich-Schlieren.
|Organisation 2||AB Sciex LLC|
|Product||Spectronaut™ data analysis s/w for SWATH and HRM-MS data|
|Product 2||SWATH™ Acquisition|
|Person||Aebersold, Ruedi (ETH Zurich 2005c– Professor Systems Biology before Institute of Systems Biology Seattle)|
Spectronaut™ software release to facilitate next generation proteomics research by enabling fast and comprehensive analysis of SWATH™ and HRM-MS™ data
Zurich-Schlieren (CH) - Biognosys AG, a Swiss Proteomics Company, announced today the launch of a free academic version of its Spectronaut™ software for analysis of Hyper Reaction Monitoring (HRM) data. HRM is a targeted proteomics technology invented at Biognosys that enables reproducible and accurate quantification of 1000s of proteins in a single instrument run.
HRM is based on data independent SWATH™ Acquisition performed on the AB SCIEX TripleTOF® 5600+ System. SWATH™ Acquisition generates vast and highly convoluted data sets that contain a full representation of all peptide ions present in the sample. The main limitation so far has been the lack of efficient software that could exploit the full potential of this technology for highly multiplexed and reproducible protein quantification.
Spectronaut™ from Biognosys uses a proprietary high speed data format that allows processing of 10'000s transitions within minutes. Furthermore, Spectronaut™ incorporates advanced mProphet algorithms (Nature Methods, 2011) adapted for HRM to enable accurate signal detection and statistically valid peak scoring. The powerful principle behind Spectronaut™ is the integration of the software algorithms with a reagent kit - HRM Calibration Kit - that provides optimal customized parameter calibration for any end-user system independently on the specific chromatography and mass spectrometer set-up. Spectronaut™ is a user-friendly desktop application that can be installed and run on a standard notebook.
Biognosys currently offers its HRM technology as a service for discovery applications and highly multiplexed protein quantification. With the Spectronaut™ release that is free for academic users Biognosys aims to facilitate further development and adoption of HRM technology at the same time supporting open innovation and collaboration between applied and academic research.
Biognosys is the leading proteomics company offering services and products for highly multiplexed protein quantification. Founded in 2008 as spin-off from the lab of proteomics pioneer Ruedi Aebersold at ETH Zurich, Biognosys is dedicated to transform life science with superior technology and software.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.biognosys.ch
BiognoSYS AG, Wagistrasse 25, CH-8952, Schlieren, Switzerland
Tel. +41 44 7382040, VAT-No.: CH737655
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Biognosys AG
-  Biognosys AG. (5/22/15). "Press Release: Meet Biognosys at ASMS 2015"....
-  Biognosys AG. (5/5/15). "Press Release: Biognosys Releases Spectronaut 7.0 – Regulation Differences in the Samples Can Now Be Viewed Directly in Post-analysis Perspective". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  Biognosys AG. (3/6/15). "Press Release: HRM – a New Standard for Comprehensive Proteome Profiling. Biognosys’ New DIA Workflow a Powerful Approach for High Content Protein Quantification". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  Biognosys AG. (2/6/15). "Press Release: Biognosys Introduces Sample Preparation Kit for Mass Spectrometry Based Proteomics Applications. Simple-to-use Standardized Kit for Reproducible Preparation of Cell Culture and Plasma Samples". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  Biognosys AG. (11/21/14). "Press Release: AstraZeneca Will Utilize the Newly Launched Proteome-SEQ Service from Biognosys". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  Biognosys AG. (10/24/14). "Press Release: Biognosys’ Spectronaut Software Now Supports Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer Platform". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  Biognosys AG. (9/10/14). "Press Release: Biognosys Releases Spectronaut 6.0". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  Biognosys AG. (9/5/14). "Press Release: Biognosys Launches Standardized Proteome Discovery Service Proteome-SEQ". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  Biognosys AG. (8/8/14). "Press Release: Biognosys Licenses Patent for Glyco-capture Technology"....
-  Biognosys AG. (7/18/14). "Press Release: Filgen Offers Biognosys Products in Japan"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]