Document › Details
bioMérieux S.A.. (1/27/14). "Press Release: Appointment of Claire Giraut as bioMérieux's Corporate Vice President and Chief Financial Officer". Marcy L’Étoile.
|Organisation||bioMérieux S.A. (Euronext: BIM)|
|Product||in vitro diagnostics (IVD)|
|Product 2||molecular diagnostics|
|Person||Giraut, Claire (Mérieux 201309– designated future CFO of bioMérieux before Ipsen + Europcar)|
bioMérieux, a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics, announces that Claire Giraut has been appointed Corporate Vice President & Chief Financial Officer.
Claire Giraut joined bioMérieux's Management Committee in September 2013 as Head of the Purchasing and Information Systems departments. Since January 1st, she has also been appointed Corporate Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer of the Group, succeeding Henri Thomasson.
A graduate of France's Institut National Agronomique Paris-Grignon, Claire Giraut has held various positions of responsibility in finance for most of her professional career. After beginning her career with the Sanders Group followed by the Serete Group, in 1997 she was appointed Chief Financial Officer and Head of Communications of the Coflexip Stena Offshore Group, which was at the time world leader in subsea oil field services. She was subsequently Chief Financial Officer of the Offshore branch and member of the Management Board of Technip, following its merger with Coflexip in 2002. For the next eight years, Claire Giraut was Chief Financial Officer at Ipsen, where she notably headed up the group's Initial Public Offering. In her most recent assignment up to spring 2012, she was Chief Financial Officer at Europcar Groupe S.A.
In parallel with her role in bioMérieux, Claire Giraut is a member of the Board of Directors of Julius Baer Group Ltd., an international private banking group, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. She is also a member of the Board of Directors of Heurtey Petrochem, an international oil and gas engineering group based in Vincennes (France).
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 41 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. In 2013, revenues reached €1,588 million with 87% of sales outside of France.
bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions (reagents, instruments, software), which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Its products are used for diagnosing infectious diseases and providing high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring and cardiovascular emergencies. They are also used for detecting microorganisms in agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
bioMérieux is listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris market (Symbol: BIM - ISIN: FR0010096479).
Corporate website: www.biomerieux.com
bioMérieux Image Sept
Aurore Sergeant Laurence Heilbronn Claire Doligez
Tél. : + 33 4 78 87 51 97 Tél. : + 33 1 53 70 74 64 Tél. : + 33 1 53 70 74 48
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Mérieux (Group)
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (2/24/17). "Press Release: bioMérieux’s VIDAS B•R•A•H•M•S PCT Becomes the First FDA-cleared Procalcitonin Assay as an Aid for Antibiotic Stewardship in Respiratory Infections and Sepsis"....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (1/19/17). "Press Release: bioMérieux – Fourth-Quarter 2016 Business Review". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (1/19/17). "Press Release: bioMérieux and Banyan Biomarkers Partner to Develop, Validate and Market Blood-Based Biomarkers for Traumatic Brain Injury". Marcy l’Étoile & San Diego, CA....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: Business Review for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2016". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: bioMérieux Launches eMAG, a New Generation Automated System for the Extraction of DNA and RNA". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: Pierre Boulud Appointed Corporate Vice President of the Asia Pacific Region at bioMérieux". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Lyme Disease Diagnostic Tests". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (10/11/16). "Press Release: FilmArray Respiratory Panel EZ is CLIA Waived by the FDA". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: BIOASTER, bioMérieux, ESPCI, GSK, Hospices Civils de Lyon and Sanofi Join Forces against Sepsis"....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (8/31/16). "Press Release: bioMérieux – First-Half 2016 Results". Marcy l’Étoile....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]