Document › Details
bioMérieux S.A.. (4/20/16). "Press Release: bioMérieux – First-quarter 2016 Business Review. Solid Growth in Sales, up 11.5% at Constant Exchange Rates and Scope of Consolidation".
|Organisation||bioMérieux S.A. (Euronext: BIM)|
|Organisation 2||bioTheranostics Inc.|
|Product||FilmArray® PCR test (product series)|
|Person||Mérieux, Alexandre (bioMérieux 201404– CEO before VP Industrial Microbiology)|
> €489 million in sales
> Up 9.1% as reported
> Americas (up 22.5%) confirms its role as a key growth driver for the Group
> Clinical microbiology: up 6.7%, driven primarily by successful sales of the VITEK® and BacT/ALERT® lines
> FilmArray® Torch high-throughput system CE marked and FDA cleared with all four existing FilmArray® panels
Alexandre Mérieux, Chief Executive Officer, said: "Supported by strong momentum in the Americas and a good start in the Asia-Pacific region, we achieved organic growth of 11.5% in the first three months of the year. Backed by our solid first-quarter 2016 performance, we are continuing our drive to enhance operating efficiency in line with our strategic roadmap and our full-year objectives."
bioMérieux, a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics, today released its business review for the three months ended March 31, 2016.
Consolidated sales rose to €489 million in the first three months of 2016 from €448 million in the year-earlier period. This represents growth of 9.1% as reported and includes a negative currency impact of around €7 million as well as the previously announced deconsolidation of bioTheranostics as of January 1, 2016. Organic growth (at constant exchange rates and scope of consolidation) represented 11.5% year-on-year, led by strong FilmArray® sales (for around 400 basis points), despite a weaker flu season that also began later than in the same period of 2015.
- See more at: http://www.biomerieux.com/en/biomerieux-first-quarter-2016-business-review#sthash.LqeIb1Gw.dpuf
Record changed: 2016-06-01
More documents for Mérieux (Group)
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: Business Review for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2016". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: bioMérieux Launches eMAG, a New Generation Automated System for the Extraction of DNA and RNA". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: Pierre Boulud Appointed Corporate Vice President of the Asia Pacific Region at bioMérieux". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Lyme Disease Diagnostic Tests". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (10/11/16). "Press Release: FilmArray Respiratory Panel EZ is CLIA Waived by the FDA". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: BIOASTER, bioMérieux, ESPCI, GSK, Hospices Civils de Lyon and Sanofi Join Forces against Sepsis"....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (8/31/16). "Press Release: bioMérieux – First-Half 2016 Results". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (7/18/16). "Press Release: bioMérieux – Second-Quarter 2016 Business Review". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (7/6/16). "Press Release: bioMérieux Enlarges Its Pathogen Identification Capability on VITEK MS". Marcy l’Étoile....
-  bioMérieux S.A.. (6/1/16). "Press Release: bioMérieux Acquires Hyglos and Expands Its Offering to the Detection of Endotoxins in Pharmaceutical Products". Marcy l’Étoile....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]