Document › Details
BioTrove, Inc.. (4/1/08). "Press Release: BioTrove, Inc. Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering". Woburn, MA.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) (US)|
|Group||United States (govt)|
|Product 2||RapidFire™ Mass Spectrometry system|
|Index term||BioTrove–SEVERAL: investment, 200804– IPO filed|
BioTrove, Inc. today announced that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. Piper Jaffray & Co. and Lazard Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers and Robert W. Baird & Co. is acting as co-manager.
A copy of the written prospectus relating to these securities, when available, may be obtained by contacting either: Beth Davidge, firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402; or Lazard Capital Markets, Attention: Syndicate Department, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020 (212) 632-6717.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
About BioTrove, Inc.
BioTrove, Inc. offers two innovative technology platforms: OpenArray™, which advances genomic research in a wide range of life science fields, including agriculture, disease research, and public health, and RapidFire™, which enables the acceleration of drug discovery and pipeline decisions. With 11 of the 15 largest biopharmaceutical companies based on global sales as clients, and partnerships with prestigious research and public health centers around the world, BioTrove's products and services ensure that an industry committed to accuracy and speed can meet business goals.
The OpenArray™ Platform enables genomics researchers to generate SNP and real time qPCR data in the hundreds of thousands of data points per day, significantly increasing the number of samples analyzed while significantly decreasing the time and cost required. The flexible format and nanoliter scale of the OpenArray&rtade; system allows for easy adjustment of sample and assay numbers, achieving economical, high-throughput genomics.
RapidFire™ Mass Spectrometry (RFMS) uses an innovative microfluidic technology to facilitate analysis at six to eight seconds per sample, eliminating the bottleneck created by traditional mass spectrometry throughput. RFMS is routinely used in many applications including the high-throughput screening of previously intractable drug targets, ADME assays and directed evolution studies.
Jeffrey C. Leathe,
Senior Vice President and CFO
Makovsky + Company
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]