Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/1/10). "Press Release: Bruker Extends LC/MSn Product Range of High-performance Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers with Introduction of Best-in-Class Routine Analytical amaZon SL". Billerica, MA.
amaZon SL is designed to increase productivity in analytical labs across a wide range of applications including quality control, structural confirmation and screening of complex mixtures
amaZon SL offers a new entry point to LC/MSn and makes high quality and confident chemical analysis affordable for any routine laboratory
Bruker Daltonics today announces the newest model in its successful amaZon(TM) ion trap mass spectrometry product line, the entry level amaZon SL. It builds upon Bruker's long-standing expertise in high-performance ion trap technologies, and is designed to enhance efficiency for laboratories involved with applications including structural confirmation, compound screening and identification, process and general synthesis control, as well as metabolite identification. Delivering superior sensitivity due to its proprietary dual ion funnel technology, fast acquisitions with class leading combinations of scan speed and mass resolution, and tested, robust performance, the unique amaZon SL offers highest data quality and flexibility at an affordable price point.
The new amaZon SL incorporates key features for best-in-class analytical capabilities:
* Smart and intuitive software provides quick answers to analytical questions with automation tools for calibration, tuning and data post-processing,
* Fast data acquisition with a scan speed up to 32,000 u/s at full isotopic resolution leads to highest duty cycles in both MS and MS/MS experiments, ideal for coupling with UHPLC,
* For screening applications, on-the-fly polarity switching speeds up analysis and increases the reliability of the results,
* The SmartFrag(TM) algorithm ensures optimum fragmentation efficiency for all compounds and reproducible MS/MS, ideal for spectral library searching,
* Open Access Environment: low maintenance requirements make the amaZon SL perfectly suited for open access environments including synthesis control, general QC or busy multi-user academic core labs,
* Highest reliability and robustness by proven ion trap technology;
Dr. Alexander Harder, Head of Product Management at Bruker Daltonics, commented: "The new amaZon SL truly represents outstanding performance at an affordable price point as part of our new ion trap LC/MSn platform. It adds to our state-of-the-art amaZon ion trap series with class-leading analytical performance. The robust ion trap technology makes this instrument a most reliable partner for daily laboratory work - even for non MS-experts."
For More Information:
For more information on amaZon SL, please visit www.bdal.com/amazon
For information about Bruker Daltonics and Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR), please visit www.bruker.com
Darwin Asa, Ph.D.,
+1-978-663-3660, ext. 1149
Life-Science Marketing Manager
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]