Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Next Generation JuiceScreener 3.0". Chicago, IL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin GmbH|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||SGF International e. V.|
|Product||JuiceScreener™ FT-NMR-based screening system|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2014 Chicago|
|Person||Spraul, Manfred (Bruker 201307 Director Apllied NMR Business Development)|
|Person 2||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) screening of juices, pulps and purees now significantly enhanced through increased quantification parameters and wider coverage, providing reliable targeted and non-targeted multi-marker analysis.
At Pittcon 2014, Bruker today announced the third release of its successful NMR JuiceScreenerTM. The new release comes with significant enhancements that enable the accurate, swift, automated screening of even more fruit juice types from just a single experiment. From an expanded Database of spectra now containing more than 16,000 samples obtained from production sites all over the world, with over 300,000 NMR references values, determination of origin and detection of adulteration now covers 19 types of fruit and 10 types of juice.
The JuiceScreener 3.0 uses the SGF Profiling™ NMR-based screening method that was jointly developed by Bruker BioSpin GmbH and SGF International e.V. Now new statistical models combined with further enhanced principal models provide increased reliability. Reference distribution of compound concentrations is now based on an enhanced list of more than 300,000 NMR values, whilst for validation, more than 12,000 conventional values are available.
The JuiceScreener 3.0 now offers coverage of high-value products such as passion fruit juice, pomegranate juice and mango puree. Classification analysis includes the determination of fruit origin. Coverage now includes origin determination of Mango Puree (available origins are Mexico and India), and detection of addition of Peach and Apricot in the respective other type of puree.
Current major fraud worldwide relies on incorrect fruit content and the addition of water, amino acids and sugar. Now these parameters can be quickly determined for more than 10 types of juice (including pomegranate, passion fruit, and grapefruit). The enhanced quantification list of fruit types covered includes new compounds coverage, e.g. 4-aminobutanoic acid, arginine and xylose.
"Quote… perhaps regarding Targeted and Non-targeted Analysis?" said Dr. Manfred Spraul, Bruker's Director of Applied NMR Development.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for diagnostics, industrial, clinical and applied analysis.
For more information, please visit www.bruker.com
Dr. Thorsten Thiel
Bruker Director of Marketing Communications
T: +49 (721) 5161 - 6500
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]