Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Next Generation JuiceScreener 3.0". Chicago, IL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin GmbH|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||SGF International e. V.|
|Product||JuiceScreener™ FT-NMR-based screening system|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2014 Chicago|
|Person||Spraul, Manfred (Bruker 201307 Director Apllied NMR Business Development)|
|Person 2||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) screening of juices, pulps and purees now significantly enhanced through increased quantification parameters and wider coverage, providing reliable targeted and non-targeted multi-marker analysis.
At Pittcon 2014, Bruker today announced the third release of its successful NMR JuiceScreenerTM. The new release comes with significant enhancements that enable the accurate, swift, automated screening of even more fruit juice types from just a single experiment. From an expanded Database of spectra now containing more than 16,000 samples obtained from production sites all over the world, with over 300,000 NMR references values, determination of origin and detection of adulteration now covers 19 types of fruit and 10 types of juice.
The JuiceScreener 3.0 uses the SGF Profiling™ NMR-based screening method that was jointly developed by Bruker BioSpin GmbH and SGF International e.V. Now new statistical models combined with further enhanced principal models provide increased reliability. Reference distribution of compound concentrations is now based on an enhanced list of more than 300,000 NMR values, whilst for validation, more than 12,000 conventional values are available.
The JuiceScreener 3.0 now offers coverage of high-value products such as passion fruit juice, pomegranate juice and mango puree. Classification analysis includes the determination of fruit origin. Coverage now includes origin determination of Mango Puree (available origins are Mexico and India), and detection of addition of Peach and Apricot in the respective other type of puree.
Current major fraud worldwide relies on incorrect fruit content and the addition of water, amino acids and sugar. Now these parameters can be quickly determined for more than 10 types of juice (including pomegranate, passion fruit, and grapefruit). The enhanced quantification list of fruit types covered includes new compounds coverage, e.g. 4-aminobutanoic acid, arginine and xylose.
"Quote… perhaps regarding Targeted and Non-targeted Analysis?" said Dr. Manfred Spraul, Bruker's Director of Applied NMR Development.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for diagnostics, industrial, clinical and applied analysis.
For more information, please visit www.bruker.com
Dr. Thorsten Thiel
Bruker Director of Marketing Communications
T: +49 (721) 5161 - 6500
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]