Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (5/21/12). "Press Release: Bruker Announces the Release of New nano-Advance UHPLC for Proteomics". Vancouver, BC.
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Michrom Bioresources Inc.|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||nano-Advance UHPLC system|
|Product 2||ASMS 2012 Vancouver|
|Index term 2||Michrom–Bruker Corp: investment, 201102–201104 acquisition €na|
|Person||Nugent, Kerry (Michrom 201008 President + founder)|
|Person 2||Audet, Paula (Bruker 201205 Marketing Communications Specialist)|
At ASMS 2012, Bruker announced the introduction of its new nano-Advance UHPLC system for capillary and nano-flow LC-MS applications. Combining the novel nano-Advance UHPLC with Bruker's leading mass spectrometry platforms, including the amaZon Ion Trap series and maxis UHR-TOF series, further enhances Bruker's integrated solutions for proteomics.
The new nano-Advance UHPLC delivers reproducible retention times with accurate gradients down to 50nL/min. With run-to-run sample carryover typically less than 0.005%, the nano-Advance UHPLC delivers industry-leading separation performance critical to the success of many proteomics workflows. The nano-Advance UHPLC was specifically designed to eliminate dead volume and gradient delay wherever possible. When combined with Bruker's unique CaptiveSpray Ion source, the combination can deliver up to twice the MS utilization rate of typical nano-LC systems coupled to nanospray MS sources. The increased mass spectrometry utilization rate enables more proteins and peptides to be identified and quantified in a single LC-MS run. This is especially significant for detection of low abundance proteins in complex samples, which are easily missed due to the inability of the mass spectrometer to keep up with significant numbers of co-eluting peptides.
The nano-Advance UHPLC delivers precise nanoliter-scale flow rates without the need for any split-flow due to the incorporation of two high performance direct drive syringe pumps. There is also a third pump for trap loading and 2D-LC applications. In conjunction with the CaptiveSpray Ion source, the nano-Advance loading capacity is significantly higher than for conventional nano-LC systems, resulting in higher dynamic range and increased protein coverage and identification.
Dr. Kerry Nugent, Bruker's Senior Vice President - Liquid Chromatography, commented: "With the introduction of the nano-Advance UHPLC, Bruker has taken another step to expand our position as a leading provider of mass spectrometry-based proteomics solutions. The ability of the nano-Advance UHPLC, in conjunction with the CaptiveSpray Ion source, to deliver increased MS productivity, enables the identification of more proteins with greater confidence in the same period of time."
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit http://www.bruker.com.
Paula Audet, +1 978-663-3660 ext. 1365
Marketing Communications Specialist
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]