Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces the New D8 Endeavor X-Ray Diffraction System Offering Highest Performance for Process and Quality Control". New Orleans, LA.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker AXS (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||D8 Endeavor™ X-Ray Diffraction System|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2015 New Orleans|
|Person||Ress, Heiko (Bruker 201503 Marketing Communications Director at Bruker AXS)|
At PITTCON 2015, Bruker AXS, the global market leader in X-ray diffraction (XRD) instrumentation, introduces its D8 ENDEAVOR™ process diffraction solution for the analysis of polycrystalline material by means of X-ray powder diffraction.
The new D8 ENDEAVOR is the successor to the well-established and market leading D4 ENDEAVOR™ process diffractometer. The new D8 ENDEAVOR pairs unprecedented accuracy, precision, and analysis speed with the superior hardware and software technology inherent to all members of the successful D8 family of Bruker AXS’ diffraction solutions.
The D8 ENDEAVOR is equipped with the latest 1-dimensional LYNXEYE XETM detector technology enabling shortest measurement times while maintaining best sensitivity for the detection of crystallographic phases with lowest concentrations. This exceptional feature of the D8 ENDEAVOR is the essential for powerful process and quality control in the aluminum, cement, geology, mining, pharmaceutical, and pigment industries.
The flexibility of the sample handling with the new D8 ENDEAVOR has been extended to guarantee highest adaptability and reliability: Conveyor belt or external robot interface for automated sample loading, continued measurements during manual loading of single samples or sample trays while measurements are executed, fast and robust internal sample handling, as well as a permanently kept horizontal sample position – all this is realized with the new design of the D8 ENDEAVOR.
The new D8 ENDEAVOR is easy to operate in either standalone PC-based or in automation-integrated mode. On top, the optional and unique touchscreen interface simplifies measurement and data analysis for non-expert operation.
Another crucial part of the diffraction solutions based on the new D8 ENDEAVOR is the software DIFFRAC.SUITETM and TOPASTM. The well-proven DIFFRAC.SUITE offers intuitive operation based on a graphical user interface that can be customized to match the operator’s requirements. The brand-new DIFFRAC.DQUANTTM plug-in provides enhanced conventional or legally mandatory quantification methods based on calibrations, while the unique TOPAS puts the D8 ENDEAVOR ahead of any other X-ray diffraction instrumentation. With TOPAS, the quantitative crystalline phase and micro-structure analysis can be executed accurately without any standard samples due to the unique implementation of the fundamental parameter approach.
Dedicated application packages for cement, minerals, and metals and professional support by the global Bruker service network guarantee a fast ramp-up and highest up-time of the new D8 ENDEAVOR diffraction solution.
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels.
In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics.
Heiko Ress, Ph.D.
Marketing Communications Director
T: +1 800-234-9729
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]