Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA.
|Product||D8 Advance Plus™ X-ray diffractometer|
|Person||Vanhoyland, Geert (Bruker 201606 Global Product Manager Materials Research at Bruker AXS)|
At MRS Fall 2016, Bruker AXS introduces the D8 ADVANCE PlusTM as the newest member of the D8 ADVANCE family of X-ray diffraction (XRD) solutions. The D8 ADVANCE Plus combines unparalleled ease-of-use with maximum flexibility. It is designed to investigate epitaxial or polycrystalline thin films, large or oddly shaped bulk specimens, and micro- to macro-amounts of powder samples under ambient and non-ambient conditions.
The newly introduced TRIO™ optic is the key component of the new D8 ADVANCE Plus, meeting the specific demands on the instrument resolution of the three most commonly used X-ray diffraction geometries in one single optic:
> Divergent beam for conventional powder diffraction (XRPD)
> High intensity parallel beam for capillary experiments, height insensitive measurements, surface sensitive grazing incidence geometry (GID), coating thickness determination (XRR) and micro-diffraction (uXRD)
> Pure Cu-Ka1 parallel beam for high-resolution diffraction (HRXRD) of epitaxial thin films and low symmetry powder samples
With maximum user convenience in mind, the TRIO optic features motorized switching between the three primary beam geometries and fully software-controlled instrument alignment without manual user intervention via unrivalled SmartCalibTM intelligence.
The D8 ADVANCE Plus is the latest extension to the well-established D8 ADVANCE Multipurpose SolutionsTM family, joining the D8 ADVANCE EcoTM for full-sized goniometer powder diffraction and the D8 ADVANCE TwinTM for maximum performance on polycrystalline powder and layered samples. All three Multipurpose Solutions are optimized for ease-of-use to let the user fully concentrate on results instead of bothering with instrumentation, saving time and increasing accuracy.
For particular applications, such as texture, residual stress, or structure analysis, D8 ADVANCE Dedicated SolutionsTM are the perfect tools, focused on a single analytical task with dedicated components optimized for leading-edge results.
The consistent implementation of DAVINCI DesignTM in every member of the D8 ADVANCE family guarantees unlimited extension of capabilities to match all analytical needs - now and in the future.
The new D8 ADVANCE Plus – maximum flexibility meets unparalleled ease-of-use.
Dr. Geert Vanhoyland
Global Product Manager Materials Research
Bruker AXS GmbH
T: +49 721 50997-5080
Record changed: 2016-12-23
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/14/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]