Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA.
|Product||D8 Advance Plus™ X-ray diffractometer|
|Person||Vanhoyland, Geert (Bruker 201606 Global Product Manager Materials Research at Bruker AXS)|
At MRS Fall 2016, Bruker AXS introduces the D8 ADVANCE PlusTM as the newest member of the D8 ADVANCE family of X-ray diffraction (XRD) solutions. The D8 ADVANCE Plus combines unparalleled ease-of-use with maximum flexibility. It is designed to investigate epitaxial or polycrystalline thin films, large or oddly shaped bulk specimens, and micro- to macro-amounts of powder samples under ambient and non-ambient conditions.
The newly introduced TRIO™ optic is the key component of the new D8 ADVANCE Plus, meeting the specific demands on the instrument resolution of the three most commonly used X-ray diffraction geometries in one single optic:
> Divergent beam for conventional powder diffraction (XRPD)
> High intensity parallel beam for capillary experiments, height insensitive measurements, surface sensitive grazing incidence geometry (GID), coating thickness determination (XRR) and micro-diffraction (uXRD)
> Pure Cu-Ka1 parallel beam for high-resolution diffraction (HRXRD) of epitaxial thin films and low symmetry powder samples
With maximum user convenience in mind, the TRIO optic features motorized switching between the three primary beam geometries and fully software-controlled instrument alignment without manual user intervention via unrivalled SmartCalibTM intelligence.
The D8 ADVANCE Plus is the latest extension to the well-established D8 ADVANCE Multipurpose SolutionsTM family, joining the D8 ADVANCE EcoTM for full-sized goniometer powder diffraction and the D8 ADVANCE TwinTM for maximum performance on polycrystalline powder and layered samples. All three Multipurpose Solutions are optimized for ease-of-use to let the user fully concentrate on results instead of bothering with instrumentation, saving time and increasing accuracy.
For particular applications, such as texture, residual stress, or structure analysis, D8 ADVANCE Dedicated SolutionsTM are the perfect tools, focused on a single analytical task with dedicated components optimized for leading-edge results.
The consistent implementation of DAVINCI DesignTM in every member of the D8 ADVANCE family guarantees unlimited extension of capabilities to match all analytical needs - now and in the future.
The new D8 ADVANCE Plus – maximum flexibility meets unparalleled ease-of-use.
Dr. Geert Vanhoyland
Global Product Manager Materials Research
Bruker AXS GmbH
T: +49 721 50997-5080
Record changed: 2017-01-17
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]