Document › Details
Bruker BioSciences Corporation. (1/17/08). "Press Release: Bruker BioSciencesd Announces Filing of Definitive Proxy and Expiration of HSR Waiting Period for Planned Acquistion of Bruker BioSpin Group". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker BioSciences Corporation|
|Today||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
Special Meeting of BRKR Stockholders to Be Held on February 25, 2008
Bruker BioSciences Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) today announced that it has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission its definitive proxy statement regarding the previously announced, planned acquisition of the Bruker BioSpin group of companies. A special meeting of Bruker BioSciences stockholders to consider and vote upon matters relating to the proposed acquisition will be held on February 25, 2008. Bruker BioSciences stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 11, 2008 will be entitled to vote at this special meeting.
Moreover, the waiting period imposed by the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, for the proposed acquisition has expired on January 14, 2008.
STOCKHOLDERS OF BRUKER BIOSCIENCES SHOULD READ THE DEFINITIVE PROXY STATEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPOSED ACQUISITION. IN ADDITION TO RECEIVING THE DEFINITIVE PROXY STATEMENT FROM BRUKER BIOSCIENCES BY MAIL, STOCKHOLDERS MAY ALSO OBTAIN THE DEFINITIVE PROXY STATEMENT, AS WELL AS OTHER PROXY MATERIALS, WITHOUT CHARGE, FROM THE SEC'S WEB SITE AT http://www.sec.gov OR BY DIRECTING A REQUEST TO BRUKER BIOSCIENCES CORPORATION, 40 MANNING ROAD, BILLERICA, MA 01821, ATTN: INVESTOR RELATIONS, TEL. +1 (978) 663-3660, EXT. 1411.
The transactions described in this announcement have not yet been consummated. Bruker Biosciences and its executive officers and directors may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies for the Bruker Biosciences special meeting of stockholders to be held to approve, among other things, the issuance of shares in the transaction. Detailed information regarding the direct and indirect interests of Bruker BioSciences and its executive officers and directors in the proposed transactions are included in the proxy statement.
Any statements contained in this press release that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations, but are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. The factors that could cause actual future results to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to the integration of businesses we have acquired or may acquire in the future, changing technologies, product development and market acceptance of our products, the cost and pricing of our products, manufacturing, competition, dependence on collaborative partners and key suppliers, capital spending and government funding policies, changes in governmental regulations, intellectual property rights, litigation, and exposure to foreign currency fluctuations. These and other factors are identified and described in more detail in our filings with the SEC, including, without limitation, our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2006, our most recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and our current reports on Form 8-K. We disclaim any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements other than as required by law.
Bruker BioSciences Corporation
+1 978-663-3660, ext. 1411
Investor Relations Officer
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]