Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (12/18/13). "Press Release: Bruker CAM Launches Bruker Dash Reporting, the Next Step in Intuitive Customized Reporting". Fremont, CA.
Bruker have announced the launch of Bruker Dash Reporting, an intuitive new system which brings the power and flexibility of customized reporting to all users. This new capability centers on Dash Designer, a purpose built standalone application which enables customers to position and closely format report elements, and preview reports with relevant data. Dash Designer then seamlessly integrates with Bruker's powerful MS Workstation data system to generate reports both manually and automatically, according to customer needs. This combination delivers intuitive and highly flexible report development and generation. Dash will be included at no extra cost on all new EVOQ liquid chromatography mass spectrometers (LC-MS) and new SCION gas chromatography mass spectrometers (GC-MS); upgrades are available for existing customers.
Dash Designer's user interface has been purposefully created to provide an intuitive and visual approach to make report development as easy as possible. Users 'draw' report elements such as tables and spectrum plots in position on the page. These individual elements can then be sorted, filtered, resized and formatted with common editing operations and advanced functions. Once formatting is complete, the report template may be previewed directly with data in Dash Designer and amended as needed. Furthermore, when report templates have been created, MS Workstation provides the flexibility of a variety of both manual and automatic report generation options in both hardcopy and PDF form. For example, one or more samples may be selected for immediate report generation or, alternatively, a series of reports may be generated automatically when a batch of samples has been completed.
Jim Edwards, Software Product Manager at Bruker Daltonics, said, "Bruker Dash Reporting has been designed to be accessible for all users, providing an easy method for adapting reports to meet the needs of the situation. Dash Designer has an easy to use yet powerful interface, which also allows users to create and review templates with the relevant data before report generation. Combined with the versatility of MS Workstation, the system delivers total reporting flexibility. Dash is part of Bruker's drive for innovation that makes a real difference to actual labs."
Bruker, Bruker Chemical & Applied Markets, aurora Elite, aurora M90, PIONA+ Analyzer and SCION are registered trademarks of Bruker Corporation.
About Bruker Corporation
For over 50 years Bruker Daltonics has embodied innovation with integrity as demonstrated by its development of world-class scientific instruments. Bruker's Chemical and Applied Markets (CAM) division, headquartered in Fremont, California was established in April 2010. Its formation was in response to the dynamic and ever significant separation and analysis market, providing fundamentally new instruments and solutions for customers in a range of applied industrial areas including: food testing, environmental analysis, toxicology testing, forensic analysis, quality control and pharmacokinetics. Today, Bruker's CAM division serves all of these industry areas, pioneering the migration of technology from research to the commercial laboratory.
For more information please visit www.bruker.com.
For press information, please contact:
Bruker CAM Vice President, Market Development
T: +1 (905) 691 2724
Junior Account Manager, Kapler Communications
Cell: +44 (0)7867 308 122
T: +44 (0)1480 471059
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]