Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (12/18/13). "Press Release: Bruker CAM Launches Bruker Dash Reporting, the Next Step in Intuitive Customized Reporting". Fremont, CA.
Bruker have announced the launch of Bruker Dash Reporting, an intuitive new system which brings the power and flexibility of customized reporting to all users. This new capability centers on Dash Designer, a purpose built standalone application which enables customers to position and closely format report elements, and preview reports with relevant data. Dash Designer then seamlessly integrates with Bruker's powerful MS Workstation data system to generate reports both manually and automatically, according to customer needs. This combination delivers intuitive and highly flexible report development and generation. Dash will be included at no extra cost on all new EVOQ liquid chromatography mass spectrometers (LC-MS) and new SCION gas chromatography mass spectrometers (GC-MS); upgrades are available for existing customers.
Dash Designer's user interface has been purposefully created to provide an intuitive and visual approach to make report development as easy as possible. Users 'draw' report elements such as tables and spectrum plots in position on the page. These individual elements can then be sorted, filtered, resized and formatted with common editing operations and advanced functions. Once formatting is complete, the report template may be previewed directly with data in Dash Designer and amended as needed. Furthermore, when report templates have been created, MS Workstation provides the flexibility of a variety of both manual and automatic report generation options in both hardcopy and PDF form. For example, one or more samples may be selected for immediate report generation or, alternatively, a series of reports may be generated automatically when a batch of samples has been completed.
Jim Edwards, Software Product Manager at Bruker Daltonics, said, "Bruker Dash Reporting has been designed to be accessible for all users, providing an easy method for adapting reports to meet the needs of the situation. Dash Designer has an easy to use yet powerful interface, which also allows users to create and review templates with the relevant data before report generation. Combined with the versatility of MS Workstation, the system delivers total reporting flexibility. Dash is part of Bruker's drive for innovation that makes a real difference to actual labs."
Bruker, Bruker Chemical & Applied Markets, aurora Elite, aurora M90, PIONA+ Analyzer and SCION are registered trademarks of Bruker Corporation.
About Bruker Corporation
For over 50 years Bruker Daltonics has embodied innovation with integrity as demonstrated by its development of world-class scientific instruments. Bruker's Chemical and Applied Markets (CAM) division, headquartered in Fremont, California was established in April 2010. Its formation was in response to the dynamic and ever significant separation and analysis market, providing fundamentally new instruments and solutions for customers in a range of applied industrial areas including: food testing, environmental analysis, toxicology testing, forensic analysis, quality control and pharmacokinetics. Today, Bruker's CAM division serves all of these industry areas, pioneering the migration of technology from research to the commercial laboratory.
For more information please visit www.bruker.com.
For press information, please contact:
Bruker CAM Vice President, Market Development
T: +1 (905) 691 2724
Junior Account Manager, Kapler Communications
Cell: +44 (0)7867 308 122
T: +44 (0)1480 471059
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]