Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (7/10/08). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation Detection Business Receives Frost & Sullivan Technology Leadership Award for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Technologies". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Frost & Sullivan|
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) today announced that Frost & Sullivan has selected the Bruker Daltonics CBRNE detection business for the Frost & Sullivan 2008 Technology Leadership Award in the Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Detection Markets.
According to Frost & Sullivan, this Award is presented to Bruker Daltonics in recognition of its extensive knowledge and experience in the development and manufacture of CBRNE detection systems based on a broad array of technologies, including mass spectrometry, ion mobility spectrometry (IMS), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), semiconductor technology, and fast neutron activation analysis for the detection and identification of biological and chemical agents, radiological threats as well as explosives.
"Bruker Daltonics is the worthy recipient of this Award based on the company's exceptional dedication to developing best-in-class products that meet the needs of a demanding marketplace," stated David Frigstad, Chairman of Frost & Sullivan. "We admire their work in highly complex and sensitive markets, and are proud to acknowledge these efforts."
Bruker Daltonics has been successful in developing an entire suite of products for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) detection. Some of the Company's flagship models include RAID(TM)-AFM, an automated facility monitor for toxic industrial chemical and chemical agent detection, the RAPID(TM) system, a remote stand-off chemical agent detector, and the MM 2 mobile GC-MS system for highly selective chemical detection. Numerous other CBRNE detection products and solutions are listed at www.bdal.com/cbrn-detection
Sebastian Meyer-Plath, the Bruker Daltonics CBRNE Vice President, commented: "We are gratified to receive the Frost & Sullivan CBRN Detection leadership award. The need for robust, rapid and real-time detection of potential threats drives our CBRNE Detection business, and Bruker is committed to develop the best detection products for our homeland security, environmental and defense customers."
For more information, please visit www.bdal.com/cbrn-detection and www.awards.frost.com
Sebastian Meyer-Plath, +49 (341) 2431-30
CBRNE Vice President
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]