Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Cowen & Company LLC|
|Product||Cowen & Co. 37th Annual Health Care Conference 2017 Boston|
|Index term||Bruker Corp–Cowen: investor conference, 201703 supply service Bruker presents at Cowen & Co Annual Health Care Conference 2017|
|Index term 2||Bruker Corp–Barclays: investor conference, 201703 supply service Bruker presents at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference|
|Person||Mattacchione, Anthony (Tony) (Bruker Corp 201602– CFO before Interim CFO + SVP Finance + Accounting + EMD Millipore)|
|Person 2||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) announced today it will present at the following conferences:
Cowen and Company 37th Annual Health Care Conference
Monday, March 6, 2017, at 1:20 p.m. Eastern Time
Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA
Tony Mattacchione, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
Wednesday, March 15, 2017, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time
Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Miami Beach, FL
Frank Laukien, President and Chief Executive Officer
A live audio webcast of both presentations will be available on the Investor section of the Company's website at http://ir.bruker.com. Replays of the presentations will be posted on the Bruker Corporation website after the event and will be available for 30 days following the presentations.
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker's high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels.
In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, and in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics. For more information, please visit: http://www.bruker.com.
Head of Investor Relations
T: +1 (978) 663 – 3660, ext. 1479
Record changed: 2017-03-07
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Unique and Comprehensive Workflows for Biopharmaceutical Characterization, Automated by Biopharma Compass 2.0". Washington....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]