Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/1/10). "Press Release: Bruker Elemental Announces Q2 ION Ultra-compact Best-in-Class Spark-OES Metals Analyzer with Unique Analytical Capabilities". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker AXS (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||Q2 ION™ spark-OES|
|Product 2||analytical instrument|
|Person||Kunz, Andreas (Bruker 201003 Sales Director Bruker Elemental)|
Bruker Elemental today announces the launch of the all-new Q2 ION™, an ultra-compact spark optical emission spectrometer (OES) for metals analysis. The Q2 ION is a true multi-matrix system for comprehensive incoming material inspection and quality assurance of metal alloys. Its primary applications and metal matrices include copper, aluminum and iron analysis at smaller foundries, inspection companies, metal recycling and metal fabricators.
The Q2 ION also offers RoHS compliance screening for solder producers and PCB manufacturers (solder checker). Moreover, the Q2 ION is a powerful instrument for advanced PMI applications with its best-in-class UV-element performance, including Nitrogen for duplex steels.
The small benchtop Q2 ION system incorporates numerous proprietary innovations. It was designed for simplified operation, minimized maintenance and short analysis times while achieving best-in-class analytical performance. The Q2 ION's compact size and rapid start-up routine even allows the unit to be portable, making it complementary to Bruker Elemental handheld XRF systems.
High quality ultraviolet (UV) OES analysis in a compact system is an innovative feature that represents important progress for ultra-compact spark-OES systems. UV-OES enables Q2 ION customers to analyze metals for important additional elements, such as carbon, phosphorus, sulfur and even nitrogen for duplex steels. Other key features like high analytical stability through patented active ambient compensation, standard-less calibration, proprietary ClearSpectrum™ algorithms, low argon consumption and minimal maintenance give Q2 ION users additional confidence in its reliable analytical results at very low operating costs.
The addition of the Q2 ION expands Bruker Elemental's range of metal analysis systems even further. Mr. Andreas Kunz, Sales Director for Bruker Elemental, commented: "We can now offer an even wider selection of metal analysis solutions to our customers. We believe the Q2 ION represents a breakthrough in best-in-class performance and analytical capabilities for an ultra-compact system with a very attractive price/performance ratio."
For More Information:
For more information on Q2 ION, please visit www.bruker-elemental.com
For information about Bruker AXS - Elemental and Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR), please visit www.bruker.com
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]