Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (6/6/16). "Press Release: Bruker Further Enhances the PesticideScreener and ToxScreener High-Resolution, Accurate Mass Applied Markets Solutions". San Antonio, TX.
|Region||San Antonio, TX|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Daltonics (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Addiction Labs Memphis, TN|
|Product||PesticideScreener™ mass spectrometry solution|
|Product 2||ToxScreener™ mass spectrometry solution|
|Index term||Addiction Labs Memphis–Bruker Corp: mass spectrometer, 201606 supply existent 14 compact QTOF systems|
|Person||Ravnsborg, Christian (Bruker 201606 Director Market Solutions at Bruker Daltonics)|
At the 64th ASMS Conference, Bruker announces the launch of enhanced versions of the PesticideScreener™ and ToxScreener™ solutions. These improved solutions are part of Bruker’s portfolio of innovative products designed to assist food safety, environmental and forensic toxicology labs to screen, identify and quantify hundreds of low level chemical residues in various complex matrices.
With a database of over 800 pesticides and a pre-defined UHPLC method and workflow, food safety and environmental labs can quickly deploy the PesticideScreener solution to screen, identify and quantify hundreds of low level pesticide residues in various food or water samples. Its optimized pesticides database includes accurate mass, isotopic pattern, fragment ion, adduct, isomer and retention time information, while the pre-defined UHPLC-MS/MS method can screen and quantify the entire database in less than 20 minutes.
Similarly, the ToxScreener solution is designed to allow forensic toxicology labs to easily screen, identify and quantify hundreds of low level drugs of abuse or poisons in various complex samples. Using the pre-defined UHPLC-MS/MS method as the PesticideScreener, users can also screen and quantify the larger database of over 2,000 toxicology-relevant compounds in less than 20 minutes.
Howard Taylor of the Addiction Labs in Memphis, Tennessee, stated: “Our laboratory purchased 14 Bruker compact QTOFs because of their reliability and ease of use. Since we are a production laboratory, it is important to be able to visually identify and quantitate a drug or metabolite as quickly as possible. The TASQ software is very intuitive and extremely user friendly. The presentation of data makes identification and review easy and simple. Quantitation is presented with great flexibility and users can quickly identify outliers and drop a calibrator, if necessary. The TASQ software also makes it easy to add new analytes and it is possible to do retrospective searches for new drugs. We are extremely pleased with the Bruker service team and the customer support has been above and beyond our expectations. We will purchase more Bruker instruments as our laboratory grows!”
About the PesticideScreener 2.1 and ToxScreener 2.1 Solution
The PesticideScreener 2.1 and ToxScreener 2.1 solutions are based on Bruker’s high-performance ESI-QTOF instruments, and allow users to easily screen, identify, confirm and quantify hundreds of compounds in a single experiment. With an expansion of their screening databases and new software features, these solutions produce significantly increased throughput and confidence. The associated new Bruker TASQ™ 1.1 software (Target Analysis for Screening and Quantitation) is designed to exploit high resolution, accurate-mass data generated by Bruker QTOF mass spectrometers to confidently screen for trace residues in complex matrices.
Both solutions are compatible with all of Bruker’s QTOF platforms (compact™, impact™ II and maxis™ II) for highest performance and confidence when analyzing complex samples.
# # #
Director, Marketing Solutions
T: +45 263 320 21
Record changed: 2016-07-01
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]