Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (5/28/08). "Press Release: Bruker Daltonics to Introduce Revolutionary New maXis Mass Spectrometer and Host June 2nd Press Conference at ASMS Conference". Billerica, MA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Daltonics (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product||maXis™ Electrospray Ultra-High Resolution tandem TOF (UHR-Qq-TOF) mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry technology|
|Person||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
|Person 2||Sanders, Ian (Toximet 201406– CEO before EVP Sales + Applications at Bruker Life Science)|
Bruker Daltonics said today that it will hold a press conference at the American Society for Mass Spectrometry's 56th Annual Conference in Denver on Monday, June 2nd, at 10 a.m. in room 506 of the Colorado Convention Center. Editors, journalists and institutional investors who plan to attend the press conference are asked to RSVP to Michael.Willett@Bruker.com.
The Company also will host a Users Symposium on Sunday, June 1st, in order to introduce maxis™, a novel high-speed, Ultra High Resolution Time-of-Flight (UHR-TOF) mass spectrometer to the marketplace. At the Users Symposium, a prestigious panel of researchers will be presenting talks detailing a series of innovative applications utilizing Bruker Daltonics instruments, including the new maXis.
A series of ASMS lunch-time technical workshops is also planned for Tuesday and Thursday in room 406. Starting exactly at 12 noon each day, the one hour workshops will also be open to the scientific press. Scientists and journalists can register at www.bdal.com/asms, and both workshops are likely going to be booked to capacity.
Bruker Daltonics mass spectroscopists will be available for in-depth meetings during exhibit hours at Bruker's booth, number 65, and each evening (Monday through Wednesday) from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. in the Bruker Hospitality Suite at the nearby Sheraton Denver Hotel, 1550 Court Place. Furthermore, at 6:30 p.m. on Monday evening, there will be a special champagne reception in the Hospitality Suite in honor of the market introduction of the new maXis mass spectrometry system.
Bruker President and CEO Frank Laukien, Ph.D., commented: "At ASMS we will continue our history of innovative product introductions by bringing to market the maXis, a new ultra-high performance mass spectrometer which in a unique fashion finally combines two of the most important, and previously incompatible trends in modern mass spectrometry, namely ultra-high resolution and very fast separations. The maXis, for the first time, has combined ultra-high resolution and high speed. This unique combination together with its superb sensitivity, ppm mass accuracy and high mass range without compromise make the maXis a truly revolutionary new type of mass spectrometer."
Bruker Daltonics Executive Vice President Dr. Ian Sanders added: "With the introduction of the maXis, Bruker delivers a powerful new analytical tool that elegantly addresses the needs of today's high performance, high resolution small molecule and protein analysis applications. The maXis provides an unprecedented level of information, even at the fastest chromatography speeds."
For further information on the ASMS conference, please see www.asms.org.
For more information about Bruker Daltonics and Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR), please visit www.bdal.com and www.bruker.com.
978-663-3660, ext. 1411
Public Relations & Investor Relations Officer
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]