Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (10/5/12). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces the PesticideScreener Solution at Food Safety Conference". Pacific Grove, CA.
|Region||California (federal state)|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Daltonics Inc.|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||National Food Administration (Livsmedelsverket) (SE)|
|Product||PesticideScreener™ mass spectrometry solution|
|Product 2||pesticide analysis|
|Index term 2||Sweden (govt)–Bruker Corp: mass spectrometer, 201210 supply existent maXis impact incl use of new PesticideScreener solution at NFA|
|Person||Baessmann, Carsten (Bruker 201206 Head Applications Developm LC-MS at Bruker Daltonik GmbH)|
|Person 2||Lander, Victoria V. (Vicky) (Bruker 201207–201408 Global Director of Marketing Communciations)|
PesticideScreener is comprehensive solution for pesticide and plant metabolite screening using market-leading accurate-mass UHR-QTOF mass spectrometry with an information-rich 700 compound database, and rigorously tested methods in accordance with EU SANCO guidelines.
At the Asilomar Conference for Mass Spectrometry in Food Safety and Quality, Bruker today launches the high performance, accurate mass-based PesticideScreener™ solution for multi-residue analysis as a turnkey approach to accurate and verifiable analysis of pesticides in food and feed. PesticideScreener is based on full-scan high resolution accurate mass data for multi-target screening, confirmation and quantitation to deliver confident and comprehensive multi-target analysis of pesticides in food in a single LC-MS run.
Enabling fast and reliable identification of selected compounds at ppb levels in complex sample matrices, with very low false positive rates, PesticideScreener identifies compounds based on combined scoring of mass accuracy, isotopic patterns, retention times and, optionally, MS/MS qualifier ion fragment data. At the heart of the PesticideScreener is a high-quality database of over 700 target pesticides. This database is not merely a "list of compounds" but includes:
> Retention times for the matched UHPLC method
> Adduct information
> Isomer information
> Fragment ion information
> Isotopic confirmation
> Qualifier ions for "one-shot"-confirmation in broad-band MS/MS mode
Processing is completely automated with Bruker's well established and comprehensive TargetAnalysis software, which screens data and delivers simple scoring against database information for at-a-glance confidence. This enables fast and reliable identification of selected compounds at ppb levels, with very low false positive rates even in complex matrices.
The engine driving PesticideScreener is Bruker's revolutionary ultra-high resolution (UHR) bench-top QTOF, the maXis impact, offering a single no-compromise mode with:
> High resolution AND high speed simultaneously for coupling to UHPLC
> Unique Full Sensitivity Resolution (FSR) of greater than 40,000
> One shot method, providing screening and confirmation in the same run
> Excellent sensitivity, high dynamic range and mass accuracy, meeting the performance requirements established in EU protocol SANCO/12495/2011
> True Isotope Pattern (TIP) for ultimate confidence in molecular formula determination
> High-resolution extracted ion chromatograms (hrXIC) at +/- 1 mDa.
PesticideScreener has been developed with the sole purpose of providing food safety laboratories with a confident and comprehensive multi-target analysis solution. Combining industry leading UHPLC and UHR-QTOF technology with automated data analysis, this dedicated turnkey solution delivers outstanding performance.
Dr. Johan Redeby, at the National Food Administration in Uppsala, Sweden commented: "Bruker's PesticideScreener screening solution is easy-to-use, even for inexperienced, untrained staff. We are confident with the maXis performance and are using it for emerging risk screening."
"PesticideScreener offers food safety laboratories a new high-performance solution with unprecedented accuracy and sensitivity on a large, information-rich compound database," stated Dr. Carsten Baessmann, Head of Bruker Daltonics ESI Applications Development. "Our recently launched world-class EVOQ LC-MS/MS and the award winning SCION GC-MS/MS triple-quadrupole systems with Compound Based Scanning (CBS) software significantly simplify MRM methods for routine quantitative analysis. Together the combination of powerful software with performance- leading hardware benefits the user by allowing for rapid, reliable, and confident identification, confirmation, and quantification of pesticides in any matrix."
For more information on Pesticide Screener, please go to: http://www.bdal.com/us/solutions/foodforensics/pesticide-screening/overview.html
Follow Us On:
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=
Source: Bruker Corporation
Bruker Daltonics, Inc.
Vicky Lander, +1-978-729-0369 (cell)
Global Director of Marketing Communications
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]