Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces CMC-assist. the First NMR Software Tool Enabling a Seamless and Fully Integrated Routine Workflow from Acquisition to Report Generation". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||CMC-assist™ NMR software tool|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2012 Orlando|
|Person||Kühn, Till (Bruker 201203 Product Manager at Bruker BioSpin for small molecule applications)|
|Person 2||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
At Pittcon 2012, Bruker is showcasing CMC-assist™, a new software tool that provides routine NMR users with seamless support in their daily workflow of spectral interpretation. Delivering support where it's needed CMC-assist assigns the NMR signals to structural characteristics, conducts a structural consistency assessment and provides a spectral analysis. These results are collected in compact reports with just the right level of content for enabling an easy transfer of information into publications, lab journals or patent applications.
With CMC-assist routine NMR users, as well as occasional NMR users, can now benefit from a highly efficient tool for spectral interpretation. CMC-assist enables complex analysis of 1D 1H NMR datasets, thus covering the most commonly experimental approaches in industry and academics. Its highly innovative analysis algorithm performs on-the-fly, fully automated spectra interpretation based on human-logic emulation technology. Solvent resonances and impurities are detected and assigned, and where a structural proposal is provided by the user, CMC-assist performs an automatic consistency check and delivers a full spectral assignment. Finally, when a reference dataset has been provided, the analysis procedure will automatically determine the concentration of the sample.
CMC-assist is aimed at improving throughput and efficiency for NMR users in their analysis of small molecule proton NMR data. In addition, CMC-assist features an uncomplicated user interface that benefits novice NMR users by enabling them to sidestep some of NMR's steep learning curve, achieved by grouping all user actions by area of application, and ordering of the native workflow by importance and complexity. The user has optimal control over all steps of the analysis, with the added convenience of being able to manually refine the automatically generated results, if desired. To be able to realize this feature, Bruker has developed an innovative workflow oriented process enabling the user to work with spectra and chemical structures at the same time, allowing complex reports of varying depths of information to be generated by a mouse click.
Not only will CMC-assist ease the workload at any chemist's off-line workstation, but through seamless integration with Bruker's latest NMR software releases TopSpinTM and IconNMRTM, direct integration with the unique and truly continuous workflow Fast Lane NMRTM is possible, covering all steps from data acquisition to processing, to analysis and finally, to supervised report generation.
"CMC-assist algorithms combine the latest progress in emulating human logic with Bruker's proven experience in spectra processing power and renowned strength in graphical interfaces. As a result we now offer our customers a great tool to increase their efficiency and to incorporate NMR in the daily analytical workflow", commented Dr. Till Kühn, Product Manager at Bruker BioSpin for small molecule applications.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
For more information on CMC-assist, please visit: www.bruker.com/CMC-assist.
Dr. Thorsten Thiel
Bruker Director of Marketing Communications
T: +49 (721) 5161 - 6517
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]