Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New and Enhanced Wine-Profiling Solution Based on NMR". New Orleans, LA.
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Estación Enológica de Haro La Rioja (EEH)|
|Product||NMR FoodScreener™ module for wine|
|Product 2||wine (drink)|
|Person||Link, Markus (Bruker 201503)|
|Person 2||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
Update of NMR FoodScreener™ module for wine now delivers easy and cost efficient analysis for quality and authenticity of samples regarding origin, variety and addition of water
This substantially enhanced second-generation module of the FoodScreener™ for wine profiling allows easy and cost-efficient NMR-based wine analysis, now for the first time also for key regions in France, Italy and Spain. In addition to geographical origin, NMR Wine Profiling can determine further key authenticity parameters such as grape variety, vintage year and possible water addition. This comprehensive solution offers a quick, fully automated and cost-efficient tool to ensure wine quality and authenticity, protecting brand integrity and consumer confidence.
Based on the integrated solution of targeted and non-targeted analysis, a large number of relevant parameters can be analyzed within one measurement. This results in very low cost per parameter per sample compared to conventional analysis where multiple different analytical techniques are needed. In addition the NMR solution provides unique possibilities for the consistency check for grape variety and origin, Samples are therefore processed at minimum cost and at a new level of efficiency.
Montserrat Iñiguez Crespo, Directora at Estación Enológica de Haro La Rioja (EEH) stated: “The Estación Enológica de Haro is looking forward using the FoodScreener for wine profiling to protect La Rioja’s wine industry quality standards. Based on the convincing results, we have decided to purchase this solution to participate directly in the further development of Wine Profiling, especially for Spain.”
Markus Link, Key account manager for Food, Feed and Beverages at Bruker BioSpin’s Applied, Industrial and Clinical (AIC) division, explained, “In collaboration with international experts from governmental control, analytical service providers and wine producers we have been enabled to build a high quality and comprehensive wine database on a worldwide basis for our new and enhanced wine profiling solution.” He continued, “The non-targeted NMR screening capability also allow identification of unexpected and unknown deviations, that can represent adulteration or undetected quality issues. This provides a unique advantage for our customers in the wine industry and the consumer.”
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels.
In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics.
Dr. Thorsten Thiel
Director of Marketing Communications
T: +49 (721) 5161 – 6500
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]