Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Screen, Identify, Confirm and Quantify Hundreds of Compounds in a Single Experiment with Bruker’s New TASQ 1.0 and Pacer 2.0 Software Packages". New Orleans, LA.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Daltonics (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||TASQ™ software (Target Analysis for Screening and Quantitation)|
|Product 2||Pacer™ software|
|Person||Anacleto, Joe (Bruker 201312 VP of Market Development before AB SCIEX + Life Technologies)|
At Pittcon 2015 Bruker is launching its new TASQ 1.0 and Pacer 2.0 software products. These powerful software packages allow users to easily screen, identify, confirm and quantify hundreds of compounds in a single experiment. The result is significantly increased throughput and confidence for routine applications in the food, environmental and forensic market areas.
The Bruker TASQ™ software (Target Analysis for Screening and Quantitation) is specifically designed to exploit high resolution, accurate-mass data generated by Bruker QTOF mass spectrometers to confidently screen for trace residues in complex matrices. The menu driven, quick start wizard guides users through screening and quantitative workflows while the interactive multi-pane viewer allows simultaneous viewing of all the qualitative and quantitative data. TASQ also efficiently exploits diagnostic ion confirmation criteria, enabled by Brukers’s ability to collect MS and MS/MS fragment data continuously on its QTOF platforms, to eliminate false positive findings.
Bruker’s PACER™ 2.0 software provides extremely fast, accurate quantitative results for high throughput targeted analyses in the routine lab by building on the powerful Bruker GC and LC Triple Quad MS instruments. PACER addresses the real crunch in quantitative data review – peak integration – by using its powerful “Exception Based Review” feature set. Almost all existing data and quality review systems are focused on the final calculated values (e.g. is a calculated concentration deviating from a pre-determined limit). But this can be too late in the review process, so PACER looks for problem data (“exceptions”) starting with the chromatographic peak itself, and then all the way through the workflow – a comprehensive, peak-to-paper review. This newest version of Pacer introduces a new, modern interface designed for simplicity and clarity, presenting information and options at the time you need them.
Joe Analceto, VP Applied Markets Business, “Bruker Daltonics is committed to delivering innovative, best in class software that enable our customers to easily harness the exceptional performance of our market leading hardware portfolio. TASQ and Pacer are workflow centric tools designed to save time by using computing power to drive high throughput analyses. They are great examples of how our philosophy of “Innovation With Integrity” applies to all that we do.”
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading global provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for diagnostics, industrial and applied analysis. For more information about Bruker, please visit www.bruker.com.
Business Manager Applied Markets
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]