Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Total Reflection X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer". Munich.
|Organisation||Bruker Nano Analytics (division of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||S4 TStar TXRF spectrometer|
|Product 2||Analytica 2016 München|
At Analytica 2016, Bruker today introduces the S4 TStar, a new and unique total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF) spectrometer for ultra-trace element analysis in a broad range of application fields, including pharma, food and environmental monitoring. The S4 TStar was specifically designed to meet the growing demand in increasingly regulated areas, such as the detection of metal contamination or monitoring of catalyzer elements in pharmaceutical production according to the new EU and US Pharmacopeia standards, new product development and quality control in the food industry, including traceability and verification of raw materials in globalized supply chains, or control of contaminants in wastewater, slurries and effluents.
The S4 TStar features up to three different X-ray excitation modes and a high performance, large area XFlash® silicon drift detector (SDD) to ensure extremely low limits of detection for all elements from sodium to uranium.
The automatic sample changer offers a total capacity of up to ninety samples which can be loaded using up to ten sample trays. Depending on the application, dedicated trays are available for different kinds of reflective sample carriers, such as quartz discs, microscope slides, or silicon wafers. This unique flexibility, in combination with very modest requirements on sample preparation, make the S4 TStar a most versatile tool for the analysis of a multitude of sample types, including solutions, suspensions, solids, wafers, cell cultures, smears and thin sections.
The unique SampleCareTM concept of the S4 TStar, featuring a reduced internal air flow, a special integrated sample housing and stackable storage boxes, constantly protects the samples from contamination during preparation, transport and measurement to preserve high data quality.
The S4 TStar is designed for continuous 24/7 multi-user operation in industrial routine analysis and supports automated batch processing as well as unattended operation, e.g. overnight. The software allows the definition of crucial thresholds or confidence limits and provides warnings, if critical limits are exceeded. The S4 TStar is also the first TXRF spectrometer that automatically runs QC routines in the background, utilizing internal QA samples, to monitor and stabilize crucial system parameters.
Dr. Armin Gross, Product Manager TXRF at Bruker’s Nano Analytics Division stated: “With the significant improvements in detection limits, combined with automatic QC routines, powerful software options, and the unique versatility in terms of sample types and carriers, the S4 TStar sets new standards in performance, automation and quality of benchtop TXRF spectrometry and can be considered an efficient complement, or a real alternative, to ICP-MS.”
About Bruker Corporation:
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information contact
Global Marketing Manager
Bruker Nano Analytics Division
T: +49 (30) 670990-8594
Record changed: 2016-07-04
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]