Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Total Reflection X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer". Munich.
|Organisation||Bruker Nano Analytics (division of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||S4 TStar TXRF spectrometer|
|Product 2||Analytica 2016 München|
At Analytica 2016, Bruker today introduces the S4 TStar, a new and unique total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF) spectrometer for ultra-trace element analysis in a broad range of application fields, including pharma, food and environmental monitoring. The S4 TStar was specifically designed to meet the growing demand in increasingly regulated areas, such as the detection of metal contamination or monitoring of catalyzer elements in pharmaceutical production according to the new EU and US Pharmacopeia standards, new product development and quality control in the food industry, including traceability and verification of raw materials in globalized supply chains, or control of contaminants in wastewater, slurries and effluents.
The S4 TStar features up to three different X-ray excitation modes and a high performance, large area XFlash® silicon drift detector (SDD) to ensure extremely low limits of detection for all elements from sodium to uranium.
The automatic sample changer offers a total capacity of up to ninety samples which can be loaded using up to ten sample trays. Depending on the application, dedicated trays are available for different kinds of reflective sample carriers, such as quartz discs, microscope slides, or silicon wafers. This unique flexibility, in combination with very modest requirements on sample preparation, make the S4 TStar a most versatile tool for the analysis of a multitude of sample types, including solutions, suspensions, solids, wafers, cell cultures, smears and thin sections.
The unique SampleCareTM concept of the S4 TStar, featuring a reduced internal air flow, a special integrated sample housing and stackable storage boxes, constantly protects the samples from contamination during preparation, transport and measurement to preserve high data quality.
The S4 TStar is designed for continuous 24/7 multi-user operation in industrial routine analysis and supports automated batch processing as well as unattended operation, e.g. overnight. The software allows the definition of crucial thresholds or confidence limits and provides warnings, if critical limits are exceeded. The S4 TStar is also the first TXRF spectrometer that automatically runs QC routines in the background, utilizing internal QA samples, to monitor and stabilize crucial system parameters.
Dr. Armin Gross, Product Manager TXRF at Bruker’s Nano Analytics Division stated: “With the significant improvements in detection limits, combined with automatic QC routines, powerful software options, and the unique versatility in terms of sample types and carriers, the S4 TStar sets new standards in performance, automation and quality of benchtop TXRF spectrometry and can be considered an efficient complement, or a real alternative, to ICP-MS.”
About Bruker Corporation:
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information contact
Global Marketing Manager
Bruker Nano Analytics Division
T: +49 (30) 670990-8594
Record changed: 2016-07-04
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]