Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (12/7/11). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Advanced G4 Icarus Combustion Gas Analyzer for Metal Foundry and Heat Treatment Applications". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Person||Schick, Georg (201201 VP Industrial Sales + Marketing at Bruker Elemental division)|
Bruker today announces the launch of the advanced, G4 ICARUS version C-HF, a new competitively-priced metals combustion gas analyzer designed for rapid and precise carbon measurements in metal casting and heat treatment applications. Carburization shim stocks, cast iron and other carbon applications now become easy with the G4 ICARUS C-HF.
The G4 ICARUS C-HF has been designed with customer feedback in mind. Many of time-consuming maintenance requirements found in other combustion gas analyzers have been replaced with innovative, time-saving designs. A proprietary furnace reduces unwanted combustion by-products, such as splatter against interior furnace components. The filter system, accessible without tools, is positioned behind a transparent enclosure for convenient monitoring. In addition, the combustion process and quartz tube integrity can be observed via a furnace viewing port. These benefits combine to reduce instrument downtime and improve sample throughput significantly.
Georg Schick, Vice President Industrial Sales & Marketing of the Bruker Elemental division, commented: "Low operating expenses as well as proven reliability and an extended 'bumper-to-bumper' warranty provide the peace of mind that makes the ICARUS a 'no-brainer' for this market segment."
New G4 ICARUS C-HF features:
Optimized carbon detector
Minimal furnace maintenance
Superior sample throughput
Fewer furnace consumable replacements
Unsurpassed component warranties
Minimal gas consumption
Intuitive One-4-All software interface
The new G4 ICARUS C-HF complements Bruker's complete line of elemental analysis systems. Please visit our website or contact us for additional information on the new G4 ICARUS C-HF at: www.bruker.com/g4c-hf
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. The Bruker Elemental division designs and manufactures a complete line of Combustion Gas Analyzers (CGA). For more information, please visit www.bruker.com/gas
Bruker Elemental Division
Georg Schick, +1-978-663-3660 Ext. 1044
Vice President Industrial Sales & Marketing
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]