Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (2/11/13). "Press Release: Bruker Continues Its Product Innovation for Trace Elemental Detection with Launch of aurora Elite ICP-MS". Krakow.
|Organisation||Bruker Chemical & Applied Markets (CAM) division|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||aurora™ Elite ICP-MS|
|Product 2||aurora M90™ ICP-MS|
|Person||Hamester, Meike (Bruker 201302 Director ICP-MS Global Market Development + Product Management)|
|Person 2||Conoley, Meredith (Bruker Corp 201107 GC-MS Markets Manager for Bruker CAM division)|
At the European Winter Conference on Plasma Spectrochemistry 2013 (EWCPS), Bruker launches the aurora Elite, a new ultra-sensitive Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS). Complementing the now updated workhorse aurora M90 ICP-MS for routine laboratory analysis, the new aurora Elite sets unprecedented and truly exceptional standards for sensitivity and matrix robustness, even exceeding the performance of expensive magnetic sector field ICP-MS systems in many aspects, and far exceeding the sensitivity of all other quadrupole ICP-MS systems on the market today.
The EWCPS conference focuses on major topics of analytical plasma spectrochemistry, with Bruker experts and customers presenting a series of posters and talks illustrating the capabilities, applications and innovative design of both the now further enhanced aurora M90 and the new addition to the Bruker ICP-MS family, the aurora Elite. Topics covered by the posters and oral presentations include:
> 3D Ion Optics for ICP-MS
> Ion Optics for ICP-MS
> Mini Collision Cell for ICP-MS
> Isotope Ratio Determinations: High Sensitivity for Highest Precision
> Combining Highest Sensitivity with Selectivity for Quadrupole ICP-MS
> Advantages of High Sensitivity ICP-MS for Laser Ablation
> Measuring 26Mg/24Mg and 44Ca/40Ca Isotope Ratios in Environmental Samples by Q-ICP-MS
> Determination of Hg in Environmental Waters Using the Bruker aurora M90 in High Sensitivity Mode
The aurora Elite boasts a host of performance enhancements and new features, with unprecedented 1.5 gigahertz per parts per million (1.5 GHz / ppm) sensitivity for precise and accurate quantification at single digit ppt levels and below, which makes the aurora Elite the most sensitive ICP-MS instrument on the market. This incredible sensitivity makes it eminently suitable for the semiconductor, geochemistry, materials science and related applications. The lowest oxide ratios using its patented turner-interlaced coils ensures robust plasma conditions for complete matrix decomposition, all without the requirement of a plasma shield or guard electrode.
The combination of the aurora Elite's high sensitivity with the all-digital detector delivers excellent results for isotope ratio determinations of low concentrations and for large ratios, and this is true for liquids and solids. The combination of the aurora Elite's GHz sensitivity with very short integration times makes this an ideal instrument for the analysis of nanoparticles at the smallest dimensions. The incorporation of an easy-to-use Collision Reaction Interface (CRI II) provides a solution for simple, robust, maintenance-free interference challenges, with the convenience of either Helium- or Hydrogen mode, for improved detection limits of spectrally interfered isotopes and highest accuracy.
The expanded ICP-MS range from Bruker, including the enhanced aurora M90 and the new aurora Elite, now also offer 21 CFR Part 11 compliance to meet the requirements of pharmaceutical, biotech and CRO customers.
Dr. Meike Hamester, Director ICP-MS Global Market Development and Product Management at Bruker's Chemical and Applied Markets (CAM) Division, commented:
"The introduction of the most sensitive ICP-MS on the market provides an instrument that powers the business of quantification. Sensitivity is the key when low detection limits are the goal and the aurora Elite will be the enabler allowing trace elemental analysts to redefine their application boundaries."
ABOUT BRUKER CORPORATION (NASDAQ: BRKR)
Bruker is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information: www.bruker.com
Bruker CAM Division Marketing Director
Meredith Conoley, +1 (510) 683 4305
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]