Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/15/11). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Launch of High Performance GC Care Gas Chromatography Column Line to Complement Laboratory GC Instruments Business". Atlanta, GA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Chemical Analysis Division (Bruker Daltonics)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||gas chromatography column (GC column)|
|Product 2||column (chromatography)|
|Person||D’Silva, Collin J. (Bruker 201004– President of newly formed Chemical Analysis Division before Transgenomic CEO)|
|Person 2||Asa, Darwin (HighRes Biosolutions 201511– Marketing Manager before Waters + Bruker Corp + ESA + Tecan)|
At Pittcon 2011, Bruker has significantly expanded its gas chromatography (GC) solutions with the release of Bruker GC CARE gas chromatography columns. These new highest quality GC columns offer Bruker's GC and GC-MS customers a wide variety of column chemistries. The Bruker GC CARE columns and consumables are ideally designed for applications in petrochemical, environmental testing, food safety, flavor and fragrance analysis, as well as pharmaceutical applications.
Collin D'Silva, President of Bruker's Chemical & Applied Markets division, commented: "With the introduction of the GC CARE column product line, we have taken a major step towards offering our customers an integrated solution for GC and GC-MS applications. Our GC columns are specifically engineered to deliver critical added value in terms of low bleed, exceptional inertness, and robust thermal stability, all of which are properties essential for high sensitivity applications. Bruker has a rich history in delivering innovative solutions, and the combination of our high quality GC columns under the GC CARE umbrella, with standard and custom GC and GC-MS solutions, allows us to provide customers with a valuable quality advantage."
The extensive choice of Bruker GC CARE columns includes WCOT, PLOT, Inert Steel Capillary, and a complete range of packed columns. Capillary columns are available from 0.25mm to 0.53mm ID. Stationary phase coatings include a wide variety, from the non-polar BR-1 up to highly polar wax phases. For uncompromised chromatographic resolution in fast-GC or GC/MS applications, smaller internal diameter columns are available in multiple dimensions (0.10, 0.15 and 0.18mm).
A specific GC-MS GC columns product range is also available to meet the extreme low bleed requirements for high sensitivity GC/MS applications. For gas analysis GC applications that require high selectivity separations, a range of PLOT columns can be utilized. These GC column solid stationary phases are optimized for applications commonly used for the analysis of permanent gases or other petrochemical products, like the BR-Molsieve 5A and the BR-Alumina range. For environmental analysis, method or compound group specific GC CARE columns allow unambiguous component identification at low detection limits for various groups of organic pesticides, polycyclic hydrocarbons, volatiles or PCBs.
Each Bruker GC CARE column is manufactured and tested using the highest standards to deliver industry leading performance in terms of low bleed, exceptional inertness, and robust thermal stability. This enables our customers to comply with the various industrial and governmental standards (e.g. ASTM, ISO, EPA, AOAC and USP), making Bruker GC Columns a preferred choice in both the routine and regulated laboratory environments.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
For more information on GC CARE, please visit www.bruker.com/gc-care
Bruker Daltonics Marketing Manager
Darwin Asa, Ph.D., +1 (978) 663-3660, ext. 1149
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]